Impeach Trump

Bannon is still a wild card . . . he is the epitome of the worst things Trump was led to believe. If Trump goes to far away from that brand of lunacy Bannon may rebel or just continue to be a footnote of the Trump era.
0d8f85a9bc5642b2d1862e7a65e46809c818de68920c1fbac9b4e36e4a5b19d5.gif

Trump insiders aided and abetted foreigners in interfering with American democracy, Republicans in Congress? Crickets . . .

Does anybody work for Trump anymore? Aren’t they all quitting?
He promised us the "best" people would be working with him. Were the first group the "best", or was it the second group? Now that he's getting a third wave of the "best" people, I'm not sure if the best have come and gone, haven't arrived yet, or are the family members who never left but haven't been indicted yet.

He promised us the "best" people would be working with him. Were the first group the "best", or was it the second group? Now that he's getting a third wave of the "best" people, I'm not sure if the best have come and gone, haven't arrived yet, or are the family members who never left but haven't been indicted yet.
Good help is hard to find.
In government, probably damn near impossible.

I like the job he's doing.
How 'bout you?
I'm just trying to ensure he delivers on all his promises. Banning Muslims, building trillion dollar walls Mexico will pay for. Hiring the "best". Bringing jobs back from off shore. Spending all his time tirelessly in the WH working, and not goofing off playing golf like Obama. Suing the 20 women that libeled him with false claims of sexual assault. Gladly being interviewed by Mueller's witch hunt fishing expedition. Not reading from teleprompters.

I'm just trying to ensure he delivers on all his promises. Banning Muslims, building trillion dollar walls Mexico will pay for. Hiring the "best". Bringing jobs back from off shore. Spending all his time tirelessly in the WH working, and not goofing off playing golf like Obama. Suing the 20 women that libeled him with false claims of sexual assault. Gladly being interviewed by Mueller's witch hunt fishing expedition. Not reading from teleprompters.
Oooohhhh...like you made sure Barry delivered on his promises.....you are consistent.

Priceless!

Back