How’s the 2023-24 season going?

From all the the dated references I would gather that Crush doesn't have a kid involved in youth soccer anymore either, so trust me I've already taken notice of this character with multiple rumor mill posts for an age group you have no kid in? Is this true? If so, touch grass bro you live in Cali
According to his own latest reports, he is now living in Guatemala.

Well, you should just leave me alone and hit the ignore button like you promised everyone. Talk about a two-face liar. You call me a liar, which so funny. I only said I was leaving because you tried to get me kicked off the forum. It's called satire dummy. If this stir the pot doesn't pertain to you and your cheating, it's best to move right along and go back to "The Kitchen" where you belong. Now if this does pertain to you, you got some explaining to do to all the parents on here.
I had you on auto-ignore for a long time until I checked back in and realized that you were repeatedly spouting lies about me. Now I read you in self-defense.

Road game, Az, hot!
your (grand)daughter plays for which team?
As soon as I posted a meme about stirring the pot with some insane news, I heard through the grape vine all hell breaks loose. 700 people on here lurking? My PM inbox is going through the roof. Some of you have good questions and some of you are complete assholes who don't care about how young girls are treated in youth soccer. Look, I know many of you Docs (Bosses) roam and lurk on here to keep an eye on me and see what parent is not complying to the rules of not posting on here. That's a big no no with a few bosses who are now in big trouble, according to my secondhand source. I actually had fact checkers assigned to me when I started to blow my whistle on cheaters in 2018. Fo the record, I have relatives playing youth soccer and one of them is most likely going to play up with 10s. So, I can come on here and talk soccer with the 2010s. I also like Luis's takes. Safety of our kids should be priority #1. Please don't shoot the messenger.
Bang.......

You are a complete loser. I'm here in Guatemala helping my in-laws move into their retirement home. You sure are something else. They both have Alzheimers. I am socal through and through and will never leave my home state. I do like visiting Guatemala and the people have been very loving and warm. Once the parents are settled, I won't have to come as much, maybe a few times a year.
Nobody cares. You have a neice alright cool, go away! We should be trusting you to keep the predators away from our girls? That's what you're working on for our benefit, right...I have a beach front house in Bolivia to sell you

From all the the dated references I would gather that Crush doesn't have a kid involved in youth soccer anymore either, so trust me I've already taken notice of this character with multiple rumor mill posts for an age group you have no kid in? Is this true? If so, touch grass bro you live in Cali
:)

Last edited:
anyways, who is looking forward to playoffs. A bunch of teams are looking good out there and some hobbling along into playoffs. Blues are a question mark, if they qualify will they go to Seattle? Does anyone have any insight?

anyways, who is looking forward to playoffs. A bunch of teams are looking good out there and some hobbling along into playoffs. Blues are a question mark, if they qualify will they go to Seattle? Does anyone have any insight?

Top 3 teams from Sonoran and top 3 from Mojave go to Seattle. Same thing for other regions, for a total of 44 teams. (not all regions get 3)

That means Koge, Surf, and Blues are in, as are Slammers and Legends.

Beach are almost in. Eagles would need to beat Slammers and LAFC, plus have Beach lose to Blues. If all three of those happen, then Beach is out and Eagles sneak in on tiebreakers.

NorCal is done. MVLA, Mustang, San Juan.

Anyway, who cares that the girls get yelled at and then things get worse in college and for some, in the Pros. When I saw all this in 2018, I was told to STFU or else. Not one parent stood by me Fields of gold. Imagine that. I was warned by a few Bosses that they will 100% let the college coaches know how much of an idiot I am for challenging the cheaters in this play for play scam. I'm happy to report that karma is coming for a few bosses. I know this is kind of damper news and not what most of you want to hear, but someday many of you will thank me for standing to some of these tyrants.

My prediction is MLVA. Blues will battle as they also do. Good luck with playoffs everyone :)
Just leave the forum like you promised you would.

Top 3 teams from Sonoran and top 3 from Mojave go to Seattle. Same thing for other regions, for a total of 44 teams. (not all regions get 3)

That means Koge, Surf, and Blues are in, as are Slammers and Legends.

Beach are almost in. Eagles would need to beat Slammers and LAFC, plus have Beach lose to Blues. If all three of those happen, then Beach is out and Eagles sneak in on tiebreakers.

NorCal is done. MVLA, Mustang, San Juan.
I hope beach can hang on. They are a scrappy team that fights to the bitter end

Back