How’s the 2023-24 season going?

Luis is back in style. Welcome back brother :)
I wouldn't necessarily say I'm back I just figured I needed to make a public statement considering what's happening next month. Do we go back to ecnl and chase the USA glory or do we stay with MLS boys til 16 and then go pro. The cards are on the table, let’s play poker.

Last edited:
Chill out!!! They are still kids. Not sure what point you’re trying to make with this. I was simply commenting on how the drama of youth soccer is funny. These parents constantly team hopping and withholding information as if this is a pro draft is ridiculously funny to me. I disagree that a 14/15 year old needs to involved with an NWSL club. You are clearly over looking the mental and social well being of children.
I don't think you understand the level or type of players being discussed.

My boys play U14 Futsal on Fridays in the OC and we got soundly beat by a mainly girls’ team last night (just 2 boys). Someone said they were from an ECNL team and I was really impressed (our team is mainly tier 1 with a couple of RL players). They played really good posession football and handled our pressure very calmly.

My boys play U14 Futsal on Fridays in the OC and we got soundly beat by a mainly girls’ team last night (just 2 boys). Someone said they were from an ECNL team and I was really impressed (our team is mainly tier 1 with a couple of RL players). They played really good posession football and handled our pressure very calmly.

Do you know what team these girls were from? There is 2 strong girl teams 1 in SD and 1 in LA

I wouldn't necessarily say I'm back I just figured I needed to make a public statement considering what's happening next month. Do we go back to ecnl and chase the USA glory or do we stay with MLS boys til 16 and then go pro. The cards are on the table, lets play poker.
I say your back bro and welcome back. You were gag ordered to STFU and now your muzzle has been taken off. I love poker. Watch out for some of these Docs, they play real good poker and lie to your face. "Show me the money" plays a big part in the selection process. I was forced to wear a muzzle and told not to come on here spouting off my complaints. Which one are you bro?

1715448029640.png
1715448069936.png

I’m going to spill the beans and give you all the sad reality of women’s soccer. It’s hard to believe but being a witness to it and seeing pro women’s teams get beat by 2011 and 2010 MLS next boys is eye opening and was a bit disturbing to swallow. But it’s how God made man and woman. They just can’t hang with teenagers. And the ones that can until 16/17 will easily go pro.

I say your back bro and welcome back. You were gag ordered to STFU and now your muzzle has been taken off. I love poker. Watch out for some of these Docs, they play real good poker and lie to your face. "Show me the money" plays a big part in the selection process. I was forced to wear a muzzle and told not to come on here spouting off my complaints. Which one are you bro?

View attachment 20951
View attachment 20952

Like I said I’m not here to stay but to make a public statement. I’m not hear to talk bad about anyone either. I respect honesty and people true to their word. I didn’t get that from AR so we bounced. TFA has been nothing but solid with us and true to their word. They have the best training system I’ve seen by far. They are a great club. But they are a boy’s club and have their influence only on the boys side. With any Doc If you say you can do something I’m going to hold you accountable. And if you come through you have won my loyalty.

Last edited:
Like I said I’m not here to stay but to make a public statement. I’m not hear to talk bad about anyone either. I respect honesty and people true to their word. I didn’t get that from AR so we bounced. TFA has been nothing but solid with us and true to their word. They have the best training system I’ve seen by far. They are a great club. But they are a boy’s club and have their influence only on the boys side. With any Doc If you say you can do something I’m going to hold you accountable. And if you come through you have won my loyalty.
:)

Last edited:
That’s sad for kids to be treated this way. I do realize there anre exceptions to everything. However , Every kid is different and has different goals.

Back to the players the legends are getting 😂 can’t wait to see the impact they have. The legends will only get stronger and stronger IMO
According to my sources there is actually a few new 09's training with them including a 2010 just got word from a Dad on team. You seem to be very excited about this. Is your DD headed there too?

Jimmy here, and this season's a right circus, ain't it? More drama than a night at the telly with all these EastEnders and Hollyoaks going on. These managers, they wouldn't know a winning tactic from a dodgy kebab after a night on the town!

And this whole player transfer palaver? Don't even get me started! Clubs squabbling over a bloke who couldn't kick a pig in a welly for a quid - it's enough to make a grown man nostalgic for the days of gentleman's agreements and a good handshake.

Bless these footballers, though. Millions of quid a year, and they get their knickers in a twist over a bit of rain in Manchester or a dodgy beach in Brighton. Back in my day, we played through rain, hail, or a swarm of angry pigeons, all for the love of the beautiful game!

Look, here's the tea. If a player wants to move on, let them go and chase their glory, but for goodness sake, have a bit of decorum! No need for these drawn-out sagas longer than a Victorian novel. The world of football needs a good dose of stiff upper lip and a spot of dignity, that's what I say!

Now, if you'll excuse me, I need a cuppa and a lie down. All the gossip madness is giving me a right headache. Perhaps I'll just watch some reruns of the 66 World Cup, a time when football was proper and a bloke knew what he was playing for!

Jimmy here, and this season's a right circus, ain't it? More drama than a night at the telly with all these EastEnders and Hollyoaks going on. These managers, they wouldn't know a winning tactic from a dodgy kebab after a night on the town!

And this whole player transfer palaver? Don't even get me started! Clubs squabbling over a bloke who couldn't kick a pig in a welly for a quid - it's enough to make a grown man nostalgic for the days of gentleman's agreements and a good handshake.

Bless these footballers, though. Millions of quid a year, and they get their knickers in a twist over a bit of rain in Manchester or a dodgy beach in Brighton. Back in my day, we played through rain, hail, or a swarm of angry pigeons, all for the love of the beautiful game!

Look, here's the tea. If a player wants to move on, let them go and chase their glory, but for goodness sake, have a bit of decorum! No need for these drawn-out sagas longer than a Victorian novel. The world of football needs a good dose of stiff upper lip and a spot of dignity, that's what I say!

Now, if you'll excuse me, I need a cuppa and a lie down. All the gossip madness is giving me a right headache. Perhaps I'll just watch some reruns of the 66 World Cup, a time when football was proper and a bloke knew what he was playing for!
Jimmy's back as well. What a reunion this is. All on Saturday. No games today? It's good to see you Jimmy :)

Jimmy's back as well. What a reunion this is. All on Saturday. No games today? It's good to see you Jimmy :)

Oi, Crush, me old mucker! Blimey, it's cracking to be back among the squad, ain't it? You've been a proper ledge, sticking by me after I swapped me leg for this shiny tin one. You're more reliable than the goalie's hands, that's for sure!

This season's a right dog's dinner, mate. It's like watching a panto where the footie lads forget their lines and the gaffer’s spinning plates. And don't get me started on the transfer malarkey—it's like a bad joke where the punchline's always a soggy chip!

No footie today gives us a chance for a chinwag, eh? Top to see your name light up me screen. Let's keep our chins up and hope the team does one better than my peg leg on a icy pitch! 👍

This has to be one of the hottest news days in a long time. Rumor Mill is flying off the rails. My source just PM me and said another club is looking to "steal" a few of these goats looking for greener pasture. I'm not so sure Legends will get the haul that they think they will get. @Luis Andres, did you get this rumor mill off the wire as well? Del Mar and Oside has way better weather and the #1 club in the country and they will not sit back and take second place to no one. Let the games begin.

Probably just rumors, bro... But I've looked into them, and they're solid. They've set up specialized development paths tailored to the unique needs of each player. In a place like SoCal, where top-tier talent is a hot commodity, it’s all about assembling the right mix to create a powerhouse. They’ve got exactly what we need, and we bring the missing pieces they're looking for to build a national contender. I don’t see any other ECNL team in the area that can match this setup.

Signing off for now, Crush. I'm officially hanging up my hat here, though I might drop by occasionally. Just want to wish everyone out there the best of luck. Remember, making the right adjustments is crucial, and success hinges on your ability to pinpoint what you need to do next and when you need to do it. The constant re evaluation of this principle should steer you in the right direction towards success. Catch you later!

Probably just rumors, bro... But I've looked into them, and they're solid. They've set up specialized development paths tailored to the unique needs of each player. In a place like SoCal, where top-tier talent is a hot commodity, it’s all about assembling the right mix to create a powerhouse. They’ve got exactly what we need, and we bring the missing pieces they're looking for to build a national contender. I don’t see any other ECNL team in the area that can match this setup.

Signing off for now, Crush. I'm officially hanging up my hat here, though I might drop by occasionally. Just want to wish everyone out there the best of luck. Remember, making the right adjustments is crucial, and success hinges on your ability to pinpoint what you need to do next and when you need to do it. The constant re evaluation of this principle should steer you in the right direction towards success. Catch you later!
Thanks for popping in Luis. My too early prediction for 24/25 season for the 2010s. I hate ties, but this is soccer.

#1 Legends (if they get the right pieces)
#1 SD Surf (They are reloading, and I would never count out Deza)
#2 Koge
#3 MLVA

@MyKidsDriver @CharlieMurfee what happened to you guys? You two were the ESPN of SoCal girls soccer gossip, but now you've gone off the aiir silent as a pair of goalposts after the game.
Still alive. Any truth to the rumor of surf losing to rising today? 🤯
@MyKidsDriver @CharlieMurfee what happened to you guys? You two were the ESPN of SoCal girls soccer gossip, but now you've gone off the aiir silent as a pair of goalposts after the game.

I’m going to spill the beans and give you all the sad reality of women’s soccer. It’s hard to believe but being a witness to it and seeing pro women’s teams get beat by 2011 and 2010 MLS next boys is eye opening and was a bit disturbing to swallow. But it’s how God made man and woman. They just can’t hang with teenagers. And the ones that can until 16/17 will easily go pro.
:)

Last edited:
Back