Hello

Bdobyns

SILVER ELITE
Hello fellow g98 peeps. I see that some have found their way home but have yet to post. Last year for most while some have already said goodbye to the 2016 grads.

Hello fellow g98 peeps. I see that some have found their way home but have yet to post. Last year for most while some have already said goodbye to the 2016 grads.
Hello BD and fellow posters I was showing as a member but could not post bc the site did not verify Hotmail accounts. So I switched to yahoo and was able to post etc.

BDobs,

Congrats to your DD, Go Broncos!!!!
Thanks

I think the biggest congrats is to my girl's friend and teammate. Back in the day when they played for Legends Gold (before moving to Man U along with 00) and now at Albion OC. Josh tried to convince a few of the girls to move to other Legends teams and she was one of the kids that he skipped over, I believe because she was too small, well, she will be playing for Navy. Probably one of the best kids that I know along with her family.

Last edited:
Thanks

I think the biggest congrats is to my girl's friend and teammate. Back in the day when they played for Legends Gold (before moving to Man U along with 00) and now at Albion OC. Josh tried to convince a few of the girls to move to other Legends teams and she was one of the kids that he skipped over, I believe because she was too small, well, she will be playing for Navy. Probably one of the best kids that I know along with her family.
Good to here about your DDs teammate committing to Navy!

I heard the same about Josh preferring bigger, stronger, more athletic players, because it's what supposedly college coaches like. Of course he wants to sell what they are looking for. I recall a couple of years back at the Legends Showcase when my DD was attending ODP tryouts. He tried convincing me that he likes small players too and even pointed out that he had a 4'10" player on his Legends 99 team at the time. Today, I hear he doesn't play her much, ooppss!

Last edited:
Very cool. My daughter has friends attending there. They love it.
Yeah, grandpa and her godfather also went there.

It will be very interesting to see what happens come Feb. 1st, not only with my girl's team, but with all of the teams out there.

Remember the guy from Soccer With a Purpose? SWAP won the NHB Cup last weekend and defeated several decent teams along the way...don't know if he is still around but here is how they did:

http://events.gotsport.com/events/s...953&FieldID=0&applicationID=3580691&action=Go

Yes I'm still here haha, Good weekend for us. Everyone healthy and was ready to go. This team has always had the talent since we started just couldn't catch a break as far as tournaments due to no past history. We applied for several tournaments but just kept getting denied, Hopefully winning this might give us a little help. The plus is we got flight 1 in the G99 division. Hopefully we do well!!!!

Back