GK available to guest Thanksgiving weekend tournament

G2002 birth year keeper currently playing in '00 age group available to guest play. Message me if interested.

Good Evening,, We are currently looking for a guest player (keeper) this weekend 6/3 and 6/4 to help us out in the Legends College Show case this weekend we have players that are injured including our keeper. if you are interested please let me know. we are a Premier team from CSL
626 224-6159 robertvargas35@gmail.com. A lot of playing time guaranteed

Good Evening,, We are currently looking for a guest player (keeper) this weekend 6/3 and 6/4 to help us out in the Legends College Show case this weekend we have players that are injured including our keeper. if you are interested please let me know. we are a Premier team from CSL
626 224-6159 robertvargas35@gmail.com. A lot of playing time guaranteed
Thanks for the interest, Robert. I've watched your team since U11, and I know how good they are. Very tough team, and my daughter would love to play with them. Unfortunately, she has already committed to playing that weekend with another squad. Maybe some other time. Message me in the future if you guys need a guest keeper for tournaments or showcases.

Thanks for the interest, Robert. I've watched your team since U11, and I know how good they are. Very tough team, and my daughter would love to play with them. Unfortunately, she has already committed to playing that weekend with another squad. Maybe some other time. Message me in the future if you guys need a guest keeper for tournaments or showcases.
Thanks for getting back to me. No problem I will keep you guy in mind for the future

Back