G2010...how’s the season going 2019?

Should be interesting. Albion could easily go 0-4 and might struggle to field 7 players. That is the problem when you hold tryouts in December and tell three players they are getting cut when there are only 9 players on the team. See you all in Temecula!

Albion looks pretty good so far winning 4-2 against Legends. Does anyone know if they are playing with the new recruits?

Also Surf beating Legends 5-2. Are they playing with the new SDSC recruits? Based on the rankings you guys have here, I would have bet on Legends winning both games.

I just saw the other thread about this tournament being cancelled from someone supposedly yelling gun and a fight breaking out among two 2011 boy teams. This is just the worst news. Insane, kids can be traumatized from this. It makes me very upset to hear such news.

I just saw the other thread about this tournament being cancelled from someone supposedly yelling gun and a fight breaking out among two 2011 boy teams. This is just the worst news. Insane, kids can be traumatized from this. It makes me very upset to hear such news.

You're full of sh*t. Makes you very upset? kids can be traumatized? Is that why you went to the trouble of spreading the news around? Lady, if you are going to spread tragic news around, at least copy the information down correctly. Where did you get "two 2011 boys teams"? Is it unfortunate? Yes, but people like you that feign outrage and then spread the information around are just as bad as the two boys that were fighting. At least they can fall back on the fact that they are 11 or 12 years old and don't know better.

What's your excuse?

You're full of sh*t. Makes you very upset? kids can be traumatized? Is that why you went to the trouble of spreading the news around? Lady, if you are going to spread tragic news around, at least copy the information down correctly. Where did you get "two 2011 boys teams"? Is it unfortunate? Yes, but people like you that feign outrage and then spread the information around are just as bad as the two boys that were fighting. At least they can fall back on the fact that they are 11 or 12 years old and don't know better.

What's your excuse?

You tell me tough guy? This is what I’m reading. Where you there please share insights.

What's your excuse?
Albion v Aztec B‘09’s....you may owe someone an apology.

Albion v Aztec B‘09’s....you may owe someone an apology.

You sure?? So B09s are 2011s this year? Is that a one year thing? Do they go back to being 2009s next year? The problem with spreading sh*t around is that those people are more interested in creating drama, panic or excitement that the facts become less important. Taking a tragedy and sensationalizing it helps nobody. Also, so far, nobody has seen or found any type of weapon. So if an idiot created a full on panic scare, why publicize it and cultivate ideas for the whackos out there?

Reactions: XBZ
You sure?? So B09s are 2011s this year? Is that a one year thing? Do they go back to being 2009s next year? The problem with spreading sh*t around is that those people are more interested in creating drama, panic or excitement that the facts become less important. Taking a tragedy and sensationalizing it helps nobody. Also, so far, nobody has seen or found any type of weapon. So if an idiot created a full on panic scare, why publicize it and cultivate ideas for the whackos out there?
Yes, 2009 are u11 this year and will be u12 next year and u13 the year after that. They still use these “handles”, because of some of the US soccer rules based on number of players, field size, and things like heading. All of which are age regulated.

Clearly. I just thought it was funny. And needed to think about something other than yesterday afternoon.

State Cup is this weekend and good luck to all your DD’s! The last 3 years of 7v7 have been fun and exciting. Can’t wait to finish up 7v7 and begin the new adventure in 9v9 land.

Please post some great memories of your DD’s games or battle with opponents. Looking forward to talking story.

Thank you!

State Cup is this weekend and good luck to all your DD’s! The last 3 years of 7v7 have been fun and exciting. Can’t wait to finish up 7v7 and begin the new adventure in 9v9 land.

Please post some great memories of your DD’s games or battle with opponents. Looking forward to talking story.

Thank you!
Talking story??? That’s what my family from Hawaii say! Lol.

Back