G2010...how’s the season going 2019?

2-2 tie between SDSC and OC Galaxy.
Is Empire a good team? I saw them at a summer tournament and they lost to a Flight 3 team and an AYSO team (in fairness they both were good teams). Maybe they were missing a couple of players? Or added?

I know the won Blues Cup in the Blue Bracket They are decent / avg team at best..

Opponents
2-2 vs Galaxy OC Rose
1-1 vs SD Surf B team
2-1 vs FC Premier Masterria
3-2 finals victory over Galaxy OC Rose

Is Empire a good team? I saw them at a summer tournament and they lost to a Flight 3 team and an AYSO team (in fairness they both were good teams). Maybe they were missing a couple of players? Or added?

they were pretty good last year. They got to the finals in league cup against Eagles losing 1-3. This year they are not as good. But seem to be improving. I think we beat them 6-2 and Eagles I think beat them 6-0 over the summer as well

SDSC and OC Galaxy 2-2 tie

Looks like Albion will be playing Dessert Super Cup.

Surf Thanksgiving
Surf SD
SDSC
Ole
Blues

Legends Thanksgiving
Legends FC
Eagles

Any other confirmed teams?

Ole 3 vs MSA 1

started 0-0 first half. After the coach’s pep talk girls come out strong second half and put in 3 goals. MSA had a few opportunities nothing clear. Goalie made a mistake and couldn’t hold on to the ball and it rolled in for their 1 goal. This was last game of season for us.

Eagles vs Ole game that was canceled prior due to fires is to be played on 11/16. @Sockers858

Last edited:
@Luis Andres @Dontknowsoccer any details on the game?. I did not expect a blowout as well, I assumed 3-1 , 4-2 , 3-2 game wtc.

I did not expect Legends to lose 8-0. That’s more than a blow out. What’s going on with the team? We were assuming they were gonna be a Tier 1 team soon but with a result like that and losing to Slammers PA. I’m starting to question if they even belong as Tier 2. I hope they were missing key players

Temecula Hawks G10 tied Murrieta Surf G10 2-2

Surf took 1-0 led , Hawks tie it on a corner kick . Surf takes 2-1 lead in 2nd half. Hawks tie game with about 5 mins to play... big sigh !!!!

The Hawks G10A are playing in the Rebels Cup in Chula Vista on 12/7

Did legends have all their players? 8-0 feels like they were missing players. Legends are too good at full strength imo to lose 8-0.
They had 9 players there, not sure how many are on the team. To be honest, the keeper kept it single digits. She was exceptional and made a half dozen diving saves. I was there for the following game but got there to watch the game because I know many of the families. SDSC had to make a couple saves but it was extremely one sided.

Back