G06 Team looking for a friendly - Flight 2

Strikers MV G06 - Flight 3 last season, moving to Flight 2 has a field on April 15th at 9:30 am at Cox Sports Park.

Looking to play another Flight 2 team.

Strikers MV G06 - Flight 3 last season, moving to Flight 2 has a field on April 15th at 9:30 am at Cox Sports Park.

HI I'm Michael Dey, Team Manager of Fullerton Rangers G06 Blue. We would like to cone play a match with you. Text me at 714.710.0322. Thx

Good Morning, We are the CFA - BRASIL 2006 team and we are also looking for scrimmages to prepare for the Summer Tournment Schedules. What weekends are you looking for? would you consider a Wednesday night game?

Our next available day is June 3rd. In a couple of weeks I will know the time that we have the field. Please let me know id you would like to plan on this.

That won't work for us since we'll be at the Liverpool Cup in San Diego that weekend. Bummer.
Feel free to let me know what future dates you have open for any scrimmages, and we'll arrange something. I can also provide fields, and refs in Aliso Viejo if needed.

Great! I'll put it in our books, and let my Team Manager know.
As far as details for the game: Time, Refs or no Refs?, PKs at the end, etc. We can hash it out as the date gets closer.
Are we playing in Ladera or Aliso Viejo?

Back