Futsal showcase Jan 21-22 (DA clubs)

cabcon

BRONZE
Only information on this is the dates, anybody know more?

Good day to play indoors. The scores where high for the most part and there seem to be more emphasis on offense compared to defense.

The team splits seems a bit choppy for the most part, and some of the play was not the prettiest.

Overall I think ussda would be better served to have the teams play a month or 6 games or something first before a showcase. Looked like a bunch of players really didn't have that much experience or comfort playing futsal and relied on what might have worked for them in the past on the big fields.

LAUFA RED taking the top spot in there Red Group was a surpise, coming back from 0-4 to best LA Galaxy 5-4 provided for a entertaining game, hats off to all the players from all the teams.

Good day to play indoors. The scores where high for the most part and there seem to be more emphasis on offense compared to defense.

The team splits seems a bit choppy for the most part, and some of the play was not the prettiest.

Overall I think ussda would be better served to have the teams play a month or 6 games or something first before a showcase. Looked like a bunch of players really didn't have that much experience or comfort playing futsal and relied on what might have worked for them in the past on the big fields.

LAUFA RED taking the top spot in there Red Group was a surpise, coming back from 0-4 to best LA Galaxy 5-4 provided for a entertaining game, hats off to all the players from all the teams.
I agree. Seems like the boys would benefit most if there was a requirement to get in X amount of hours of futsal during the timeframe leading up to the showcase. I have to think that one of the points of the showcase is to reinforce the value of futsal, but no real requirement to train and play other than this one day is perplexing. Plus...the boys love it! What better way to reinforce the love of the game along with the value of it from a development standpoint?

Back