Funny how the TRUTH gets posted and the " Spam " follows .....

You can laugh and ridicule all you want Rat, but the spam was NOT coincidental !
I'm not laughing with you, rather at you.
Oh I'm with 4nos on this one. The spam was not a coincidence. It's part of the Clinton crime family grand plan to distract the public from all of their murders, including their cover up of the TRUTH that 9/11 was an inside job, that building 5 was rigged to collapse, that both Sandy Hook and Parkland are fake events with staged actors pretending to be survivors, eyewitnesses, and fake grieving families.

Just as birthers are telling the TRUTH, that Pizzagate is REAL, and Mueller has been pretending for decades to being a staunch Republican law and order FRAUD, just waiting for Trump to be elected president, knowing he'd fire Comey, admit directly in a televised interview he fired Comey to obstruct justice, and has never had any business dealings with any Russians ever.

The spam is a distraction directly to silence the millions of off topic socalsoccer viewers from the " TRUTH !!!! "

Oh I'm with 4nos on this one. The spam was not a coincidence. It's part of the Clinton crime family grand plan to distract the public from all of their murders, including their cover up of the TRUTH that 9/11 was an inside job, that building 5 was rigged to collapse, that both Sandy Hook and Parkland are fake events with staged actors pretending to be survivors, eyewitnesses, and fake grieving families.

Just as birthers are telling the TRUTH, that Pizzagate is REAL, and Mueller has been pretending for decades to being a staunch Republican law and order FRAUD, just waiting for Trump to be elected president, knowing he'd fire Comey, admit directly in a televised interview he fired Comey to obstruct justice, and has never had any business dealings with any Russians ever.

The spam is a distraction directly to silence the millions of off topic socalsoccer viewers from the " TRUTH !!!! "

Toilet Bowl cleaner eventually gets rid of scum ......
You can only hold on to the " Rim " for so long Bob....then down you go.

Toilet Bowl cleaner eventually gets rid of scum ......
You can only hold on to the " Rim " for so long Bob....then down you go.
This is the best you can come up with for a witty retort? I'm confident if you scour the internet apart from the Russian fake news sites, and the various truther, birther, deather, etc. sites, you can find witty retorts you can "borrow" from. Being told off that I'm a pizza, or now that toilet cleaner will help me is not only inherently witless, it has no essence of satire, irony, humor, or rationality to be worthy of being considered humorous. Milton Berle was notorious for two things. One, stealing other comics' material, and engaging in penis length contests. In both cases, he never pulled out more than he needed to win. But he never took on Fess Parker in the second contest, as that could have forced Milton to pull out far more than he ever had to in earlier combat situations.

Oh, cyanide pills still available for anyone with 4 or less consecutive nos in their avatar. Ship from Montserrat arriving one day later than scheduled. A back up at the Panama Canal I'm told. So hurry. Very tasty.

This is the best you can come up with for a witty retort? I'm confident if you scour the internet apart from the Russian fake news sites, and the various truther, birther, deather, etc. sites, you can find witty retorts you can "borrow" from. Being told off that I'm a pizza, or now that toilet cleaner will help me is not only inherently witless, it has no essence of satire, irony, humor, or rationality to be worthy of being considered humorous. Milton Berle was notorious for two things. One, stealing other comics' material, and engaging in penis length contests. In both cases, he never pulled out more than he needed to win. But he never took on Fess Parker in the second contest, as that could have forced Milton to pull out far more than he ever had to in earlier combat situations.

Oh, cyanide pills still available for anyone with 4 or less consecutive nos in their avatar. Ship from Montserrat arriving one day later than scheduled. A back up at the Panama Canal I'm told. So hurry. Very tasty.

Oh....you're a sick puppy.

Milton Berle ain't here to kick yur ass for slandering his " Good " name.....
But he would give you a Cigar after the abuse.....

Oh....you're a sick puppy.

Milton Berle ain't here to kick yur ass for slandering his " Good " name.....
But he would give you a Cigar after the abuse.....
So you are under the belief (delusion, really) that a long standing urban legend about Berle's penis being huge is slander? It's called a compliment. And since I wrote it, rather than speaking it, it would be libel, not slander.

We can forgo the whole public person standard for defamation, especially since you did buy the cyanide pills which I assume are entering your bloodstream now. Adios.

So you are under the belief (delusion, really) that a long standing urban legend about Berle's penis being huge is slander? It's called a compliment. And since I wrote it, rather than speaking it, it would be libel, not slander.

We can forgo the whole public person standard for defamation, especially since you did buy the cyanide pills which I assume are entering your bloodstream now. Adios.

You slander a " Good " mans name...

If you reside in the LA proper area:

This is the Suicide Hot Line.....Call it Bob !
1-800-854-7771
The sentence in red is your call for help....
They will talk to you....Don't hesitate.
This is a serious matter !
You've posted enough personal data that
heads straight in that direction....
Get Help soon....!

Back