From Russia With Love

Jesus are you an idiot. Educate yourself before displaying your naivety...https://newrepublic.com/article/143...ses-dirty-money-international-crime-syndicate
I know I am not the smartest guy when it comes to finance, hence my friendship with Bruddah and I am no genius when it comes to science and that is why I befriended Ricky and I sure as hell can't spell very well, that's where E-reader comes in.
I am sure I will find a use for others is here, besides a good laugh.

I know I am not the smartest guy when it comes to finance, hence my friendship with Bruddah and I am no genius when it comes to science and that is why I befriended Ricky and I sure as hell can't spell very well, that's where E-reader comes in.
I am sure I will find a use for others is here, besides a good laugh.
Iʻm no expert on Immigration and thatʻs why I have you. The tattoos and WIC vouchers was awesome.

So let me see if I have correct timeline here. Rex Tillerson blasted Russia for using a nerve agent to kill a former spy living in England and the next day Trump fires him.

I'm sure Ricky and the I luv Putin nut-jobs will have an excuse about how their the victims here, but personally I'm growing tired of watching the Republican's drop to their knees every time Putin tells them he needs pleasure.

Печально то, что Бобу пришлось прибегнуть к функции перевода, чтобы передать переданное им сообщение. Вы видите, что он является источником сбоев на этом форуме, просто
отследите его URL-адрес, и вы увидите, что он расположен в зоне Дауни. Вскоре эти мелодии, которые обнаруживают его тип взаимодействия, отфильтровывают его дерьмо ... разве это не Боб ...
Бедный Бедный Жирный Слоб Боб и его многочисленные псевдонимы ... Ваш концерт закончился, так же, как ваш «Мальчик» mueller's ... Он больше не может скрываться за ложными обвинениями и обвинительными заключениями ..
Камерная тюрьма в Гитмо ждет его и несколько сотен других за урановые преступления ... и что он сделал со специальным советом ... Та Та ..
Just a reminder of where this freak's loyalty lies...as if we didn't know.

So let me see if I have correct timeline here. Rex Tillerson blasted Russia for using a nerve agent to kill a former spy living in England and the next day Trump fires him.

I'm sure Ricky and the I luv Putin nut-jobs will have an excuse about how their the victims here, but personally I'm growing tired of watching the Republican's drop to their knees every time Putin tells them he needs pleasure.

Honestly... where's Lion. I'd like to know how it feels to be watching his president act like Russia's bitch again.

You people want to make me vomit.

Interesting. You see connections that are more likely coincidences.

More interesting. Who personally have you seen dropping to their knees?

Why not explain to us the "judge shopping" you opine took place in Virginia. Is this state or federal court where this took place? What is your evidence specifically to support your opinion?

It's in the News and YOU know where to look for it.

You are one of the hundred thousand Democratic Shills
who lurk forums to push down the TRUTH.
Your Democratic Party cannot win a fair fight, so they employ
scum like you to seed the forums with filth and false information.
Google/Facebook/Twitter now employs " New " algorithms to
block/shutdown Conservative sites because THEY are afraid the
TRUTH is spreading faster than they can subvert it.

I enjoy toying with you when I want too, but it is all to obvious
that this is your job. You are a Filthy Tool who cannot/will not
play by any rules.....that is exactly why you copied my me instead
of sticking to one login. It was designed to mislead and demean
the TRUTH I post ....
You are a Filthy Tool of the Democratic Party.....

You deserve all the insults and attacks you have and will receive !

Interesting. You see connections that are more likely coincidences.

More interesting. Who personally have you seen dropping to their knees?

Trump fires someone else who doesn't tow the line on Russia, and it's a coincidence. What a joke.

Lion you and I might have our political differences, but you and I both know this guy is the worst. I'm not telling you to stop giving him cover for myself, but for you. Cuz as it stands now, with all your talk about coincidences and excuses- it's starting to feel like you're the Republican version of a Jimmy Carter presidential apologist. Just saying.

Who loves Putin?...oh that's right you tell us we do...got it.

Trump fires someone else who doesn't tow the line on Russia, and it's a coincidence. What a joke.

Lion you and I might have our political differences, but you and I both know this guy is the worst. I'm not telling you to stop giving him cover for myself, but for you. Cuz as it stands now, with all your talk about coincidences and excuses- it's starting to feel like you're the Republican version of a Jimmy Carter presidential apologist. Just saying.
Time for some tenacious foreign policy of the 80’s

Back