From Russia With Love

Russia what?
Doesn't there need to be some sort of crime to be impeached?

Well... how many women have accused Trump of some sort of sexual assault, 17 or something like that. Imagine if Congress asks all of them to come and talk about what happened Paula Jones style. And then imagine they call in Trump and start asking him questions under oath. Given the topic and Trump's bravado about his own sexual abilities... hard to see him coming out of 17 of those hearing without telling a single lie. And look back at the Clinton years to see what that means.

But again impeaching Clinton ended Newt's career as a Washington player, and Dem's are whimpy about pressing the advantage. So my guess is they would avoid opening proceeding against Trump if they can avoid it.

Well... how many women have accused Trump of some sort of sexual assault, 17 or something like that. Imagine if Congress asks all of them to come and talk about what happened Paula Jones style. And then imagine they call in Trump and start asking him questions under oath. Given the topic and Trump's bravado about his own sexual abilities... hard to see him coming out of 17 of those hearing without telling a single lie. And look back at the Clinton years to see what that means.

But again impeaching Clinton ended Newt's career as a Washington player, and Dem's are whimpy about pressing the advantage. So my guess is they would avoid opening proceeding against Trump if they can avoid it.
Are you kidding, the Dems are ruthless, it's the Republicans that are pussies when push come to shove, see John McCain, Flake, Collins and that bitch from Alaska who is just pissed that no one would want to sexually assault her ugly ass.

Ask all the women to come and tell their stories...?
Oh...like they did with Billy boy...
Great idea td...way to be consistent!
Brilliant!

You actually looked up Nazi pole vaulters from the ‘36 Olympics to prove me wrong? Try googling him again. And go with what is perhaps either the first reference, or the consensus of the first ten references to figure out how you were duped.
I was talking about espola.
Go back and read the thread sherlock
I can see where you got razzle dazzled.
You took your analogy to heart and I didn’t.

Completely aware and that's why I posted you are slipping... and quickly at that.
Completely aware? Honestly state who Palmer Witherspoon is without any research. Otherwise, we will just be two people who know you have been disingenuous in your response. You’ll know because you’ll have looked him up and denied doing so. I’ll know based on how you craft your post. Nobody will know, because nobody cares, and this forum is comprised of 2-3 vs 4-7 in political opposition. The guests are an unknown quantity. Yet I’ll be continue to be honest with you if your post displays credibility that you knew who Palmer is without doing any research.

As always, I have no greater formal education than eighth grade culmination, and analogous to Joe the “Plumber”, I’m “just about to” start my GED studies, so determining credibility is absolutely not among the daily aspects of what I do.

So much for being completely honest.

Formerly ??? You mean I’ve been boycotting Chargers games at the Murph since idiot 4nos started the whole NFL boycott? I paid for 4 season tickets at the 40 yard line on the west side, from a reputable online site I found in my spam folder, that I’ve already wired over $16,000 to, so I could have the sweet satisfaction of knowing those prime seats sat empty at games I boycotted in solidarity for the cause?

What the hell happened to them?
I’m reading something about a new stadium for the Chargers AND Rams in Inglewood underway. I pre-ordered Rams season tickets at the Coliseum for the next 5 years, to the same off shore account. I was counting on those tickets to be not used at the Coliseum.

Plus I now see the Chargers are at Stub Hub. Which is where I preordered season tickets out 5 years. Something’s hinky here. Are they going to move to Inglewood as well? It better not be this off shore email fellow “Sebastien” whose very name I’m starting to wonder is even spelled right.

Completely aware? Honestly state who Palmer Witherspoon is without any research. Otherwise, we will just be two people who know you have been disingenuous in your response. You’ll know because you’ll have looked him up and denied doing so. I’ll know based on how you craft your post. Nobody will know, because nobody cares, and this forum is comprised of 2-3 vs 4-7 in political opposition. The guests are an unknown quantity. Yet I’ll be continue to be honest with you if your post displays credibility that you knew who Palmer is without doing any research.

As always, I have no greater formal education than eighth grade culmination, and analogous to Joe the “Plumber”, I’m “just about to” start my GED studies, so determining credibility is absolutely not among the daily aspects of what I do.

Over react much? Either that or you don't understand the simple nuances of sarcasm. I have no idea who you are talking about and at this point I'm really not interested.

Lately you have been trying so hard and it shows. Your post have become boring...

Over react much? Either that or you don't understand the simple nuances of sarcasm. I have no idea who you are talking about and at this point I'm really not interested.

Lately you have been trying so hard and it shows. Your post have become boring...
He really needs to go back to school and get his GED.
What kind of idiot doesn't graduate from High School?

Good god you have to study for your GED? Well doesn't that say it all. I guess you're a bit dim in the light bulb department there champ.

Back