From Russia With Love

Yeah, too bad. But, we have a president who isn't Hillary and we no longer have Comey. He was fired. Fortunately, there's a major investigation anyway, even though you don't like the timing.
Timing changes daily. You people come up with meaningless issues that didn't matter as much in 2012, now that Trump won the election. 13 indictments from operations that started under BHO's reign. Imagine that. #the80'scallingfortheirforeignpolicyback

Timing changes daily. You people come up with meaningless issues that didn't matter as much in 2012, now that Trump won the election. 13 indictments from operations that started under BHO's reign. Imagine that. #the80'scallingfortheirforeignpolicyback
Huge investigation run by a Republican. Indictments and guilty pleas from a whole bunch of close Trump associates. Nothing to do with Dems. Huge! And it keeps going!

The Russians are close? The others sure aren't.
Dummy.

A whole bunch of people that are and were extremely close to Trump. It's coming down and listen, you're scared of everything...immigrants, gays, our changing society...why wouldn't you be afraid of the investigation that's showing up your hero?

A whole bunch of people that are and were extremely close to Trump. It's coming down and listen, you're scared of everything...immigrants, gays, our changing society...why wouldn't you be afraid of the investigation that's showing up your hero?
You haven't been paying attention, #fakeattorney

You mean Paralegal
It’s coming down, boys. The 80s have nothing to do with it. Hillary didn’t win. Comey isn’t there. The Russians meddled in the election, Trump’s closest associates were laundering money for them and the investigation continues as to the extent, of any, of Trump’s awareness or possible collusion with their meddling. I know you guys are stoked so you’re welcome that I’m laying it out clearly for you. You seem hung up on the past. Start thinking about the present and this investigation.

It’s coming down, boys. The 80s have nothing to do with it. Hillary didn’t win. Comey isn’t there. The Russians meddled in the election, Trump’s closest associates were laundering money for them and the investigation continues as to the extent, of any, of Trump’s awareness or possible collusion with their meddling. I know you guys are stoked so you’re welcome that I’m laying it out clearly for you. You seem hung up on the past. Start thinking about the present and this investigation.
Thinking about the investigation is one thing, many on the left are obsessed with it.
The left can't understand how they lost the election in 2016 and they are tying their hopes to the absurdity that the Russians changed the outcome.
When that all falls apart what's next, rioting in the streets?
Bunch of knuckle heads...

Thinking about the investigation is one thing, many on the left are obsessed with it.
The left can't understand how they lost the election in 2016 and they are tying their hopes to the absurdity that the Russians changed the outcome.
You can still dream and attempt to dictate the narrative (in here) but that doesn't change a thing (in the real world).

Remind me which part of “The Left” Mr. Mueller is on?

The 13 indictments relied on the past. Mueller and Obama's past. But lets erase the indictments as if they never happened. That way, we can rid ourselves of the past and focus on the present.

Remind me which part of “The Left” Mr. Mueller is on?
He's not. He's been focusing on the past administration as evidenced by the 37 page indictment of 13 Russians That doesn't work for you people who want to jump from present issue to present issue to see what sticks. #sloppyshit

28577344_2048547292140354_1397623489116568190_n.jpg

02b85484a341f74529202994319ccca9b6bc6cfc974b1217fa6425280d896213.jpg

So what you're saying is it doesn't look good for the Trumpster?

I smile at every post you make as very few of them have a point....ya fuckin moron.
So do you tape Hannity so you can watch in your underwear, alone in the dark, late at night.....quack quack quack!!!!!

Good grief... this is a weird post. #TrumpsAmerica

Back