FC Premier G2004 Maisterra

FCP Coach

SILVER ELITE
2-3 spots open. Team will play CRL, SCDSL Flight 1.. We train in Los Alamitos and Saint John Bosco on the turf. Training is currently Tues and Thursdays 6:00-7:30 at Bosco on the turf.

Contact - Gaeorge Maisterra
maisterra@icloud.com

Team is filled and looking strong for 2018-2019. One exception. My keeper might have a torn meniscus & ACL. Looking for a 04 or 05 GKer. Massive scholarship is available for the right player.

Text me - 562 447 4716

Didn't see FC Premier on the list of accepted teams for the CRL play in FCP Coach............... Flight 1??

I was just stating the obvious given the gross oversell in the original post in an attempt to recruit. Guessing that's why the coach never responded to my original question. Ambitious at best given the level and his actual record.
Good Lord, get a freaking life dude ! Lol we didn’t apply for CRL after all. Anytime you want to get a game .. have your coach reach out. Now go back into your cave where the trolls live.

Hahaha sensitive sensitive!!! If you put it out there on a public message board in a small community you can't get upset when people call you on it, especially when people are looking at potential teams in the off season. Check back on that game when you get to Champions or CRL. Cheers to a successful off season!

Back