OchoUno

SILVER
Brackets

Gold
Arsenal FC SD Elite
FC Golden State PDA
FC Man United
FC Premier Downey

See the bracket link for the Silver and Bronze Brackets.

I've heard the same about Guerrero and I could see it out on the field. Girls new their spacing and did a good job of knocking the ball around. They worked very well through their center mids who are good at maneuvering through the defense. Arsenal-SD has the strength to finish from outside the 18 as we experienced twice in our match up with them. Good ball movement from the back line.

I've heard the same about Guerrero and I could see it out on the field. Girls new their spacing and did a good job of knocking the ball around. They worked very well through their center mids who are good at maneuvering through the defense. Arsenal-SD has the strength to finish from outside the 18 as we experienced twice in our match up with them. Good ball movement from the back line.
My youngest trained with Carlos when he coached at Arsenal West, and she enjoyed his sessions.

Looking forward to seeing more of the 06s this season.

He is an excellent coach. That FCGS team has had good coaching since they were U8s. Some of the players opted to play up to stay together and they are still able to get good results even though they are generally playing older & larger girls. They did lose a couple of starters during the transition, 1 to So Cal Academy and 1 to LA Premier (I believe). Guerrero has only had the girls since February but his style of play is already evident.

Arsenal SD is also getting good results and I'd be interested to see how much Ocampo teams resemble non-Ocampo teams. If they can implement a consistent style of play throughout the club, AFCSD may become a force.

My DD joined Coach Guerrero's 06 team in February and we've been really happy. About half the team is new to FCGS. He has a great way of teaching while making sure the kids have a good time. On Friday's he does a clinic in Azusa if you'd like to check it out DM me.

Back