FC Golden State and SoCal Blues joining forces???

Makes sense in that FCGS is primarily a boys program and Blues exclusively girls. Its a strategic alliance, meaning not a merger. It appears both will remain relatively autonomous, but able to sell a path to the other's higher level program to the respective genders.

Stands for Player Development Academy......
I thought it was Pre-Development Academy. That's kind of what Murrieta Surf is marketing isn't it? Different flavor of Kool-aid.
That's like saying my wife is "pre-pregnant". Either you are or you aren't.

Makes sense in that FCGS is primarily a boys program and Blues exclusively girls. Its a strategic alliance, meaning not a merger. It appears both will remain relatively autonomous, but able to sell a path to the other's higher level program to the respective genders.
It is quite a distance between the two.

I thought it was Pre-Development Academy. That's kind of what Murrieta Surf is marketing isn't it? Different flavor of Kool-aid.
That's like saying my wife is "pre-pregnant". Either you are or you aren't.
PDA is a term used around the Country. Some Clubs actually use PDA in their name. But to add it as a suffix to a team name becomes a bit misleading (as appears to be the case with Murrieta Surf).

Completely agree....

Do since Golden State recently joined/merged with AC Brea are they now in the mix with Blues also ?
According to the following article dated June 15, 2018 there was an "Initial 1-year partnership". There has been no announcement yet that I could find that shows that partnership will continue.
https://www.homearly.com/ac-brea-enters-into-partnership-with-fc-golden-state/

The AC Brea G06 PDA team is playing in Presidents Cup. I think typically Pre-academy teams play in National Cup.

Back