Expedition Sasquatch

yes that sure was. Todd actually got that one. He’s the expert and I’m the sidekick. But believe it, the Sasquatch is real. It’s only a matter of time before we proof its existence. He is the master of the wilderness.
You know these two? I went on one at boys scouts but saw nothing. I thought it was a hoax but not no more.

Why have there been no sasquatch skeletons discovered?

The same reason why you won’t find any bear skeletons or any other type of wild animal skeleton in the forest. It gets eaten up. That’s one theory. The second one is that they are smarter than we think and they bury their dead. Evidence is showing that they live in small hunter and gather groups.

They are great trackers and hunters and will outsmart humans when we enter their territory.
They have day watchers that watch their territory while the rest sleep during the day. They mostly do their running around at night. We are the masters of the modern city. They are the masters of the wilderness.

The same reason why you won’t find any bear skeletons or any other type of wild animal skeleton in the forest. It gets eaten up. That’s one theory. The second one is that they are smarter than we think and they bury their dead. Evidence is showing that they live in small hunter and gather groups.

They are great trackers and hunters and will outsmart humans when we enter their territory.
They have day watchers that watch their territory while the rest sleep during the day. They mostly do their running around at night. We are the masters of the modern city. They are the masters of the wilderness.
So that’s where Kamala has been hiden.

I have seen wild animal skeletons many times in the woods.

Having ridden horses and hiked through various regions here and around the world I concur. They don't have animal control come clean up the carcasses in the wild. I have seen my share . . . and as you may know if it's fresh don't linger something may be watching you!

Ridden horses around the world......

Full of shit you are....

Back