Essential Economics for Politicians

I've posted the debt clock many times. Funny how you people like ignoring the effects of 9 trillion more fiat dollars in U.S. Debt. Especially the 2 trillion in interest. Sorry pal. There is just no way out of the fact that 9 of the current 21 trillion in debt came from the last administration.

http://www.usdebtclock.org

I'm trying to get my head around your argument. What year are you saying there was $9 Trillion added to the deficit while Obama was in office?

Also your the economy guy, but think about this. If Trump were in office for 8 years, at $2 Trillion a year we're looking at $16 Trillion in debt from his administration alone. He's on track to almost double the nations debt... (i.e. more then Bush & Obama combined)

Also your the economy guy, but think about this. If Trump were in office for 8 years, at $2 Trillion a year we're looking at $16 Trillion in debt from his administration alone. He's on track to almost double the nations debt... (i.e. more then Bush & Obama combined)
I'm glad to hear you're assuming he'll be in office for 8 years. But we all know what lousy predictors you are.

Harley-Davidson took its tax cut, closed a factory, and rewarded shareholders

Harley-Davidson is one of a string of companies to announce major share buybacks since the tax bill was passed in December. Apple in early May said it would buy back $100 billion of its shares. The tech conglomerate Cisco in February said it would put an additional $25 billion toward a stock buyback. Troubled megabank Wells Fargo in January announced about $22 billion in buybacks. Pepsi announced a $15 billion buyback, Amgen and AbbVie $10 billion, and Google’s parent company Alphabet $8.6 billion.

Harley-Davidson isn’t the only company to shutter a US plant since the tax cuts were passed in December. The same day Kansas City workers found out their plant was closing, about 900 workers at an Electrolux plant in St. Cloud, Minnesota, found out the facility they were working in would be shutting down too. The Swedish home appliance company will consolidate its freezer production in South Carolina, where Joe Baratta, a representative for International Association of Machinists (IAM) Local 623, told me starting wages are lower.

He described a recent trip to Home Depot. “I see products that we were building here last year that say ‘Made in China’ with the Frigidaire name on it, they’re already in stores,” he said. “It’s a tough pill to swallow to go into every store in town looking at a product and saying, ‘There’s 150 jobs we lost. There’s another 200 jobs we lost.’”

http://www.msn.com/en-us/money/comp...d-rewarded-shareholders/ar-AAxD6bK?ocid=ientp

TRUMP IS A LOSER.

Seems like he's doing a Lot of WINNING to a whole bunch of folks !

Foolishness of the Week

https://ntknetwork.com/hillary-clinton-wants-to-be-ceo-of-facebook/

Failed presidential candidate Hillary Clinton told Attorney General Maura Healey (D-MA) that she would like to be CEO of Facebook, while receiving the Radcliffe Award at Harvard on Friday.

“If you could be a CEO of any company right now, what would you choose?” Healey asked.

“Facebook,” Clinton quickly answered.

The former secretary of state explained that Facebook “is the biggest news platform in the world.”

“Most people in our country get their news, true or not, from Facebook,” she said. “It really is critical to our democracy that people get accurate information on which to make decisions.”

Apparently Clinton would like to be the one deciding the “accurate information” that Americans see.

I'm trying to get my head around your argument. What year are you saying there was $9 Trillion added to the deficit while Obama was in office?

Funny... still nothing on Trumps record breaking additions to the national debt. Guess I'm not surprised you dodged this bullet bubs...

We ask " Tough " questions .... you " Hypocrites " get dizzy, lose sight of the discussion and resort to lies.....

That about sums it up.
You make excuses, avoid any and all questions, fabricate things and babble nonsensical nonsense in a disingenuous, hypocritical, insane ass-clown posse nutter way . . . and?

You make excuses, avoid any and all questions, fabricate things and babble nonsensical nonsense in a disingenuous, hypocritical, insane ass-clown posse nutter way . . . and?

I've never made excuses.

The rest of your " mess " is gibberish.

Anytime you want to TRY to have an adult conversation
without running away crying like a child as you've done above....I'm game.

Back