Essential Economics for Politicians

QE has made the rich richer and sent the country in to nearly twice as much debt under Obama and Bush. They didnʻt save the country, they just made it more fragile and more susceptible to financial crisis. You people arenʻt smart enough to see whatʻs been happening since before the great depression. Always an increase in money supply before each financial crisis the U.S. has ever been through.
So you are banking on a recession or depression to validate your thesis to then lay blame on Bush and Obama (while ignoring teflon donny's hand in it)?

What reduction? Your only accurate statement ever (although you’re incapable of explaining it properly because of your convoluted thinking) is that the debt is reducing tragically slightly during those early years of front-loaded interest.
Proper explanations require proper understanding. If you canʻt tell me what CLTV is, and sloppily preface your scenarios with words like “assume” and “traditional”, I know youʻre a poser. Like Husker and Espola you three amigos waffle around in a sea of confusion. Fries U! What a deal

Proper explanations require proper understanding. If you canʻt tell me what CLTV is, and sloppily preface your scenarios with words like “assume” and “traditional”, I know youʻre a poser. Like Husker and Espola you three amigos waffle around in a sea of confusion. Fries U! What a deal

You're doing great. No one is laughing at you. Please continue.

So you are banking on a recession or depression to validate your thesis to then lay blame on Bush and Obama (while ignoring teflon donny's hand in it)?
Let me know when they turn on the QE spigot for Donny T. Thesis? Not smart enough to follow the History of financial crisis? Too bad your dad didnʻt share the book he referred to by Charles Calomiris titled Fragile by Design. You might not look so stupid right now.

Let me know when they turn on the QE spigot for Donny T. Thesis? Not smart enough to follow the History of financial crisis? Too bad your dad didnʻt share the book he referred to by Charles Calomiris titled Fragile by Design. You might not look so stupid right now.

You keep stumbling into areas where people who are actually competent can see you are either ignorant or lying. Which is it in this case?

Man you read all that fancy stuff and you still won’t tell me what’s going to happen to the counterfeit money I spent? No fair!

Are those books telling you to take money and pay down your mortgage so you can take it back as debt? That one was your best ever.

You keep stumbling into areas where people who are actually competent can see you are either ignorant or lying. Which is it in this case?
A lot of both. I love how he continues to ask questions attempting to spin once again away from his own lack of being able to competently answer one without claiming the one asking couldn't understand the answer. Once again those that know what they are talking about can make it simple, diz just keeps coming off looking simple, and needy.

Man you read all that fancy stuff and you still won’t tell me what’s going to happen to the counterfeit money I spent? No fair!

Are those books telling you to take money and pay down your mortgage so you can take it back as debt? That one was your best ever.
No, the amortization schedule tells me that simple interest is cheaper than amortized interest regardless of the HELOC interest rate. So I eliminate the more expensive amortized debt and take on cheaper simple interest debt that increases the principal portion of each payment if I choose to. Additionally, Iʻm only on the hook for interest in any given month. My HELOC is also a 2 way account where I can take money out of it if I donʻt use all the equity on one investment. Your amortized loan has no such feature. I get to build equity that cash flows to regenerate the equity before I sell and certainly before the 7 year or 30 year amortized loans that youʻve institutionalized yourself with.

Oh and it’s not fancy stuff if you know what youʻre talking about. Lol! Fries U is frying you right now.

A lot of both. I love how he continues to ask questions attempting to spin once again away from his own lack of being able to competently answer one without claiming the one asking couldn't understand the answer. Once again those that know what they are talking about can make it simple, diz just keeps coming off looking simple, and needy.
Like father, Like son. Lotsa words, no cattle.

Back