Essential Economics for Politicians

Bruddah, the dialogue is over.

You won when you bragged about paying off $250K on your house loan so that you could have $250K in additional home equity to borrow against to buy another house.

(Instead of just using the 250 to buy the other house, thereby not having additional debt and interest payments.)

All-timer, that was.

You won when you bragged about paying off $250K on your house loan so that you could have $250K in additional home equity to borrow against to buy another house.

(Instead of just using the 250 to buy the other house, thereby not having additional debt and interest payments.)

All-timer, that was.

Silence from Izzy?

All-timer, that was.
Your scenario of 100% CLTV has no place in the real world. “Too complicated” you cry! Lol!!

Your scenario of 100% CLTV has no place in the real world. “Too complicated” you cry! Lol!!

Question: assume I have a $3m weekend home that I love. I put $1m down and borrowed the rest as a traditional mortgage. My monthlies are $7500 per month. The house, after almost 2 years, worth maybe 3.15m. I can’t rent it out because I use it too much.

Should I have not bought the house? Should I have bought it via some other available method?

Please advise, if you will...

Back