Essential Economics for Politicians

Give me your loan amount or any loan amount, interest rate and we’ll assume a 30 year term which is what most have.

Then give me the value of your home via Red Fin, the intro rate for your HELOC or the banks rate if you don’t have a HELOC, and the rate after one year/intro period.

Then sit back and watch a third grader show you why a deduction is much less valuable than interest elimination. It’s in the 10’s of thousands at least.

Give me your loan amount or any loan amount, interest rate and we’ll assume a 30 year term which is what most have.

Then give me the value of your home via Red Fin, the intro rate for your HELOC or the banks rate if you don’t have a HELOC, and the rate after one year/intro period.

Then sit back and watch a third grader show you why a deduction is much less valuable than interest elimination. It’s in the 10’s of thousands at least.

Where did "interest elimination" come from?

Nobody that runs a successful business would think or say the things you do. You sir, are a poser. As always.
Didn’t I already tell you that if I concerned myself whether idiots like you believe me or not, my annual income would decrease substantially?
It’s clear that I know you don’t do very well and that you are alarmed by my financial success.
Therefore, you should change your thinking.

Didn’t I already tell you that if I concerned myself whether idiots like you believe me or not, my annual income would decrease substantially?
It’s clear that I know you don’t do very well and that you are alarmed by my financial success.
I hope your financial decisions are better than your political ones.

There’s income. Then there’s how much you get to keep. I’m happy to watch you get rich on deductions. Lol!

There’s income. Then there’s how much you get to keep. I’m happy to watch you get rich on deductions. Lol!

So here’s some math which you won’t do because it exposes you.

1. You own 50% equity in a house worth $500,000 and you borrow 250K with a HELOC, 4% simple interest, 10-year loan.

2. I own 50% equity in a house worth $500K and I borrow 250K with a mortgage at 3.1% and I’m in the 45% tax bracket.

In 10 years, who paid more for the same house?
Answer: you, by far! My interest rate was effectively less than 2% so you paid a lot more!
But you’re the smart guy who buys his house with a simple loan instead of a mortgage. Wow.

Your turn!

You can go in the other room and change your diaper, your
piss is overwhelming the sodium polyacrylate .

1. You own 50% equity in a house worth $500,000 and you borrow 250K with a HELOC, 4% simple interest, 10-year loan.

2. I own 50% equity in a house worth $500K and I borrow 250K with a mortgage at 3.1% and I’m in the 45% tax bracket.

Answer: you, by far! My interest rate was effectively less than 2% so you paid a lot more!
But you’re the smart guy who buys his house with a simple loan instead of a mortgage. Wow.

Your turn!

A. I don't see BI over encumbering his property.
B. You are the epitome of a butt sucking " Credit Card " Whore....

Q

Your turn!
Lol!! I just wiped out 41k in interest in one payment on the rest of my mortgage of 250k. Thanks for the generous terms.

Q

Lol!! I just wiped out 41k in interest in one payment on the rest of my mortgage of 250k. Thanks for the generous terms.

So you paid much more than I did for the house if you had a 10-year HELOC and I had a 10-year mortgage, because you paid twice as much interest.

That’s a fact, isn’t it?

I know that’s a tough question.

Back