Essential Economics for Politicians

Cat got your tongue? Who’s the third? What other accounts, plural, do I have, GoBear?
I love this! Keep making yourself look like a complete tool Legend! Come on, create more accounts to like your own post! The libs on here need your help Messy/Legend!!

Dude you are such a loser... get a life.

I once loaned a down payment to an employee about 15 years ago. He bought for 575. Paid me back timely and now the house is worth about 1.5. He’s been with me 20 years now. You should borrow a down payment from somebody, but not me...somebody who trusts you to repay. Oops...
How much did you lend?

A sufficient amount to enable him to purchase the house.

7456dc79_blackholegif.gif

QAthly in
Why do you keep paying for the landlord’s equity instead of building your own with the same monthly payments?
Hmmm you mean she gets monthly income from me AND and equity when she sells. What a great idea. A true asset. See the difference in what she gets as opposed to what you get? Hail Fries U.

QAthly in
Hmmm you mean she gets monthly income from me AND and equity when she sells. What a great idea. A true asset. See the difference in what she gets as opposed to what you get? Hail Fries U.
How much do you pay her every month?
Is it a big building?
I buy my own asset while I live in it.
I also buy art assets while enjoying them on my walls. They don’t produce income either but boy do they appreciate.

Kek! The simulation goes on.
I understand that it’s hard for a person with your, shall we say, limitations, to believe that every word I’ve said is true. Money is very complicated for you; you like to talk about it a lot, but you really know very little about how to earn it and make it grow. It’s an ironic juxtaposition. I never pretended, like you do. I shut up until I learned about things like real estate and bonds and stocks. You should try acknowledging how little you know...I’ve noticed that Fries is very patient with you in trying to explain how things work, but your insecurity prevents you from getting it. Your loss. Stay poor, my friend!

How much do you pay her every month?
Is it a big building?
I buy my own asset while I live in it.
I also buy art assets while enjoying them on my walls. They don’t produce income either but boy do they appreciate.
I pay her a "sufficient amount" with the income I earn from leasing out Fries uncle's Caterpillars. An income earning asset.

I understand that it’s hard for a person with your, shall we say, limitations, to believe that every word I’ve said is true. Money is very complicated for you; you like to talk about it a lot, but you really know very little about how to earn it and make it grow. It’s an ironic juxtaposition. I never pretended, like you do. I shut up until I learned about things like real estate and bonds and stocks. You should try acknowledging how little you know...I’ve noticed that Fries is very patient with you in trying to explain how things work, but your insecurity prevents you from getting it. Your loss. Stay poor, my friend!
Lol! Just play the game. You might learn something about how the bank strokes your ego with promises of equity and the magic of Net Worth while you pay them double digit interest on your monthly payments. Kek!

Lol! Just play the game. You might learn something about how the bank strokes your ego with promises of equity and the magic of Net Worth while you pay them double digit interest on your monthly payments. Kek!
The bank tells me nothing about my equity and my net worth. Why are you so scared? You see, yet again you’re complicating it. The bank loans me money on a repayment schedule so I can buy my house. nothing more to it than that. Instead of going to the bank for a loan, you pay money to your landlord so she can buy the house. I also use credit lines to buy capital assets for my business and income-producing assets. And yes, the big, bad bank charged me interest! They don’t strone my ego or make promises. What’s the deal? A bank throw you out of your house once, because you’re so bad with money that you got foreclosed upon? That’s my guess.

Does she own a big building or are you a substantial contributor to the costs of her maintaining her asset value?
Yup and the adjoining cannibis fields. Hard Money Loan, 12% simple interest, 3 years, balloon payment at the end. I hold the DOT's and the promissary note. 60% LTV.

Yup and the adjoining cannibis fields. Hard Money Loan, 12% simple interest, 3 years, balloon payment at the end. I hold the DOT's and the promissary note. 60% LTV.
You pay her rent so she can own the house? And proof that you’re on another planet is your reference to 12% interest. Fancy talk though...”hard money” “DOT’s” “LTV.” Legit people don’t talk like that.

The bank tells me nothing about my equity and my net worth. You see, yet again you’re complicating it. The bank loans me money on a repayment schedule so I can buy my house. nothing more to it than that. Instead of going to the bank for a loan, you pay money to your landlord so she can buy the house.
Yes that was my point. The bank doesn't tell you anything about your equity and net worth? Really? They just full doc'd your loan. Does an appraisal and loan application ring a bell. And you wonder why I question what you say about your financial prowess.

You pay her rent so she can own the house? And proof that you’re on another planet is your reference to 12% interest. Fancy talk though...”hard money” “DOT’s” “LTV.” Legit people don’t talk like that.
They actually do. And don't flatter yourself, it's not that fancy. It's a loan with different terms for repayment.

Yes that was my point. The bank doesn't tell you anything about your equity and net worth? Really? They just full doc'd your loan. Does an appraisal and loan application ring a bell. And you wonder why I question what you say about your financial prowess.
Bank tells me nothing about my equity and net worth, fool. They tell themselves about the house value based upon what their appraiser tells them. And they ask me my net worth when I fill out the application...they don’t tell it to me nor do they promise me anything. My mortgage co is my broker (Morgan Stanley, remember) so they’re already well aware of my net worth, anyway. Now how much do you pay in rent every month?

Back