Espola's newest neighborhood

I think we all know by now that Espola's Neighborhood is full of pure evil. It's all coming out. Trump knows because President Trump caught them all doing insane shit to children. Husker Du and espola will try and say that Trump was pals with Epstein as there only argument. Total losers!!!

"Less than one week ago, Trump was telling Nigel Farage that he would consider deporting Prince Harry from America and now, today, Prince Harry is being highlighted in the news for providing A list affiliation to Diddy's blackmail honeypot operation. Trump clearly knows something about Prince Harry that others do not." Anon

espola is on the record saying he hates all woman who try to expose child trafficking. espola hates Trump so much, why? What's this guy so worked up about our beloved President Trump?

1711480387644.png

Do you all see what it actually takes to be rich & famous? Symbolism will be their downfall. Look who Harry lives for? You have to blow a man and engage in gay sex to be in the club with these losers. Good luck trying to get out of the club. They also use honeypot traps from men who love this way of life and love to spy on others in disgusting situations. Epstein loved taping his fellow man having sex with underage kids. They will even kill their own mama. Insane and these are the people that espola and Husker Du support and live for. They voted for a man who took showers with his daughter, who would wait until "Pops" is sleeping to take a shower. His own son calls him Pedo Peter.

1711481178148.png

Yesterday I observed an urban aluminum miner processing the contents of our trash and recycling bins. I brought him out a bag of our current aluminum containers. On the way back to our condo, I found a dime on the sidewalk. I hope that is not the limit of my good karma for this act.

Yesterday I observed an urban aluminum miner processing the contents of our trash and recycling bins. I brought him out a bag of our current aluminum containers. On the way back to our condo, I found a dime on the sidewalk. I hope that is not the limit of my good karma for this act.
Good on you espola. If you take your giving higher, you will receive much more than a dime. The more you give and help others (stop lying and cheating as well) the better karma coming in your life. We're all here to work on Karmic relationships. Good or bad karma is how good or bad you are. Eye for an eye so to speak. I'm really liking the pueblo I'm staying at in Guatemala. No cops, one murder 10 years ago, not much crime and no stealing. Cops are a phone call away but native& local laws come first. I've very close to one of the local elders. His nephew told if you steal to eat, you must pay back and some little extra and never do it again. On swift warning. If you steal again, you will be asked to leave the pueblo or you will disappear. If you threaten someone like Surf Futbol and another father did to me, well then it gets scary, and you will be asked to leave the small town where everyone knows you or you will disappear. If you kill, then kill you will be. I actually had a few crazy fathers, and a few lawyers on here tell me to stop ranting on socal soccer message board or else. Insane!!!

espola, pizza and hot dogs is real dude. Obama flew in $65K of hot dogs from Chicago. Pizza by the hour was offered to these sickos as well.

It's a trip to see what the lairs, MAP & Pedo Party have to say about Liz online. They write and act just like espola and Husker DušŸ§

Crokin first became an adherent of the Pizzagate investigation after the release of emails from White House official John Podesta. (Pizza for an hour with John)
Crokin continues to believe Pizzagate is true, as of 2020. (Pizzagate is very true and the men that dressed up in Drag played ping pong with little kids and much worse games were played with the kids from sickos)
She then became a follower of QAnon. (Like she became a member of a cult. It's Q and Anon)
Conspiracy theory whose wider scope includes that liberals and elites are running worldwide child sex-trafficking rings (Yes, this is becoming more and more true as each day rises)
Donald Trump is secretly fighting (It's not a secret. Trump told us all his plans in early 2017. It's why espola and Husker Du hate Trump. No more Nanny for espola. ("I will bring the full force & weight of the military to end human trafficking and torture of children")
QAnon is derived from a belief (A fact) the 4chan, then 8chan imageboards have been used by members of the Trump administration to disseminate top secret information about the presidency. (This is true)
The QAnon source making "intel drops" on 4chan and 8chan, she believed, was Trump himself or Stephen Miller. (I'm not sure)
According to Crokin, she "immediately knew [QAnon] was legit" upon discovering the first "drop". She went on to become one of QAnon's most prominent "influencers". (It's Q and Anon. Don't put the two together, that's what liars like espola and Husker Du keep trying to do. We know this was the play book of EOTL, aka the evil Surf Futbol that espola played.)

These two losers on this message board will go down as the two biggest creepers ever.

espola and Husker Du's teammate working late into the hour to say that Liz Crokin has herpes in the brain.

1711716940827.png

Last edited:
Happy Holy Friday to EVERYONEšŸ™

The central pillars of Christianity originate from the story of the trial (Lawyers like Dan Goldman finding Yeshua guilty of doing nothing wrong), crucifixion (tortured, whipped 40 times, kicked, blindfolded, pushed and shoved and slapped, punched, spat upon, laughed at, more spit, folks laughing and calling my Lord names, telling him to come down from the cross if he truly is the Christ), and death of Yeshua, who brought the Christ. The events cover the time when Jesus of Nazareth and his followers entered Jerusalem for the festival of Passover to Sunday morning when his followers proclaimed that he had been raised from the dead.

This has been Planet Lie and that game is no more folks. We all are playing a new game now and many can feel something has shifted. No more "Pay for Play," where a man who wants to be rich and famous must start the game with blowing another man. Once you blow, you must bend over and be with another man for sodomy and it's filmed. It's the only way to join the club. You can't buy your way into this secret club that espola and Husker support. The events cover the time when Jesus of Nazareth and his followers entered Jerusalem for the festival of Passover to Sunday morning when his followers proclaimed that he had been raised from the dead.

1711718611470.png

Back