ECNL Week 2

Come on. Are you seriously saying ECNL sucks in spite of all of the evidence that says otherwise?

Up to this point ECNL has done an amazing job.
Thanks for chiming in. I'm sure there is a thread somewhere else where you and Caliklines can circle jerk about how Legends and Carlsbad are the two greatest clubs to ever play the game...

Maybe your reading comprehension is different than mine, but I don't believe he was saying that the ECNL sucks. I believe that he was agreeing with you that the ECNL website is less than ideal. Neither one of us has ever said that the ECNL sucks...actually, I think both of us have consistently mentioned that the ECNL was a good option for college exposure, if players were interested in going to the next level.

BTW, the new website sucks.
This website or ECNL? If the latter, I agree.

Maybe he should have said "This website or ECNL's?" and you would have figured it out. Glad to help clear the air.

Maybe your reading comprehension is different than mine, but I don't believe he was saying that the ECNL sucks. I believe that he was agreeing with you that the ECNL website is less than ideal. Neither one of us has ever said that the ECNL sucks...actually, I think both of us have consistently mentioned that the ECNL was a good option for college exposure, if players were interested in going to the next level.

Maybe he should have said "This website or ECNL's?" and you would have figured it out. Glad to help clear the air.

ECNL needs to do like Uber.....post up across the St from Carnegie Mellon U....pick off one of their brainiac computer science student/athletes.....and recalibrate their Website because it really does suck!!

ECNL needs to do like Uber.....post up across the St from Carnegie Mellon U....pick off one of their brainiac computer science student/athletes.....and recalibrate their Website because it really does suck!!
Daughter's teammate just committed there!!!

My apology to outside if his intent was different.

Daughter's teammate just committed there!!!
Legit - CMU has a great coaching staff.....great campus.....great city....and she will have a hell of a great future waiting (chomping at the bits) for her when she's done there.

Oh I forgot...its great way to tie in a hallway pass to watch Big Ben and crew on Sunday ;)

Last edited:
Come on. Are you seriously saying ECNL sucks in spite of all of the evidence that says otherwise? Do you realize that if your daughter is going to a decent college then most of her recruiting class will be ECNL players. Carlsbad is a beautiful place. Why all the hate you got DA. If I was you I would focus less on being salty and focus more on getting my daughter ready to play at the next level. It's hard to get on the field even at the bottom feeding schools of the Power 5 conferences.

Up to this point ECNL has done an amazing job.
Sorry, my mistake. I didn't mean to type it like that, and then I have been offline with the flu and am just starting to feel somewhat normal again. I meant to say that the new website sucks. I am not sure how I messed that up so bad. Sorry again.

No athletic scholarships to award? You commit to them, but what do they commit to you? Wasn't meant to be a dig...I just had not seen a D3 commitment before.
No worries I understand now what you meant...The player gets indication of acceptance as early as June of Junior year. Very helpful w schools that are very difficult to get admitted to...no money other than what would have been given for FA anyway or not.

Back