ECNL vs. College Team (Womens)

It is ridiculous that @Dominic let’s ETOL get away with the posting and destroying thread after thread with ZERO recourse. Every other poster who spoke the way ETOL does has been banned except him. Anyone else wonder why?

Makes this forum suck!
I know it's April 1st and all but I swear after today, I will not post anything but soccer takes, just like the old days of the forum. Smack talk is cool but lets make sure the smack is about soccer.

It is ridiculous that @Dominic let’s ETOL get away with the posting and destroying thread after thread with ZERO recourse. Every other poster who spoke the way ETOL does has been banned except him. Anyone else wonder why?

Makes this forum suck!

I’m sorry, where did this thread go sideways again? Not when desert hound decided to mock pay equity in a thread that had nothing to do with that? Not when he and his misogynistic buddies piled on the guy (not me) who dared criticize them for pages before I got involved?

The real problem here is that none of you can handle people pushing back on your hate. You all think it’s super fun to be bigoted a**holes, so long as I don’t use your tactics against you. You think it’s funny to mock women, but not funny when I mock racist cops in response. You think it’s funny to mock trans athletes, but not funny when I mock Karens in response. You think it’s funny to mock people who support social distancing, but not funny when I mock anti-vaxxer, anti-masker, covid deniers in response. Why is it that you think it’s cool to mock women’s rights so long as it’s a joke, but you freak out about my Blue Lives Murder joke?

If you want to talk about soccer, great, I’ll do that. But you can’t, and you won’t, none of you. You want Parler with a soccer theme, not a soccer forum. You can’t even see how these threads go sideways because you have no problem when they do so long as it supports a bigoted narrative that you happen to agree with.

I’m sorry, where did this thread go sideways again? Not when desert hound decided to mock pay equity in a thread that had nothing to do with that? Not when he and his misogynistic buddies piled on the guy (not me) who dared criticize them for pages before I got involved?

The real problem here is that none of you can handle people pushing back on your hate. You all think it’s super fun to be bigoted a**holes, so long as I don’t use your tactics against you. You think it’s funny to mock women, but not funny when I mock racist cops in response. You think it’s funny to mock trans athletes, but not funny when I mock Karens in response. You think it’s funny to mock people who support social distancing, but not funny when I mock anti-vaxxer, anti-masker, covid deniers in response. Why is it that you think it’s cool to mock women’s rights so long as it’s a joke, but you freak out about my Blue Lives Murder joke?

If you want to talk about soccer, great, I’ll do that. But you can’t, and you won’t, none of you. You want Parler with a soccer theme, not a soccer forum. You can’t even see how these threads go sideways because you have no problem when they do so long as it supports a bigoted narrative that you happen to agree with.
Malcom Gladwell much?

Makes this forum suck!

Yeah, we know how you like to keep threads about soccer on track by complaining about BLM. You help make this forum suck.

1F8CDB59-9D1D-4273-A37D-AF5F79EACE77.png

You mocked my dd asshole for over three years!!! Dom, please deal with this hater of little girls. That right there should be reasons to send his ass to the abyss. If you dont, then you sir are a part of the problem and i can;t stay here anymore. I hope you choose wise bro.

Heck, I wore a mask in AZ when no one else would.

I have never mocked anything (well except with @MacDre ) but you attacked something I feel dear too and then called my father's profession racist and killers. Do you know him or me for that matter? I am a mask wearer and when available will be vaccinated ( I know a world champion boxer who will not get it) but that should also not be political. You try to politicize everything. Blue Lives do matter. What about the officer at a basketball game that was shot and killed by a parent who would not where a mask. Is that ok? What about the officer that was killed only for pulling someone over in Louisiana is that ok? 2 wrongs do not make a right. We all know this but you slide and generalize. What if I did the same thing? Which I won't because I know it not to be true.

@EOTL be tested No temptation has overtaken you that is not common to man.

You mocked my dd asshole for over three years!!! Dom, please deal with this hater of little girls. That right there should be reasons to send his ass to the abyss. If you dont, then you sir are a part of the problem and i can;t stay here anymore. I hope you choose wise bro.

No, I mocked you. You’re upset that your goal of turning your kid into a professional soccer player at 18 did not work out. You’re upset that you burned every conceivable bridge to accomplish that when she was 10 years old. My recognizing that is an incredibly stupid thing to do falls squarely on you, not her. Sure, you want to blame me for all of your problems, just like you want to blame club DOCs, and everyone but yourself for your terrible decisions.

No, I mocked you. You’re upset that your goal of turning your kid into a professional soccer player at 18 did not work out. You’re upset that you burned every conceivable bridge to accomplish that when she was 10 years old. My recognizing that is an incredibly stupid thing to do falls squarely on you, not her. Sure, you want to blame me for all of your problems, just like you want to blame club DOCs, and everyone but yourself for your terrible decisions.
Listen Little Liar ((LLL)), I dont have time to go back and cut & paste like you did to call Kicker out. Just stop and stay with soccer loser and never warn a kid under 17 that they better be careful where they go to college. You go so low because of your insecurities that live in your little brain. Hate is Human Life 101. The classes taught to you when you were a little boy was "how to hate others" when you should have had the class that teaches "how to love & forgive." Teachers & parents WHO teach hate will not be teaching on this planet anymore. Its just the facts. Do you not see all your hate?

Yeah, we know how you like to keep threads about soccer on track by complaining about BLM. You help make this forum suck.

View attachment 10510
By engaging with you...yes, guilty! But I also have 2 kids in the game and can go more than 3 posts actually on topic, talking soccer without degrading the conversation into name calling and bully tactics.

I don’t like bullies and bullies don’t like me.

So go ahead...keep operating under your self appointed social justice righteousness enabled by @Dominc (apparently he agrees with your All Cops kill people because they are all inherently racist). While others go punished for it.

California inmate says he killed ‘I-5 Strangler’ in letter to news outlet
1617298793290.png

This is real life. Jason was born into some serious shit and was taught to kill. I'm sure things happen to him as a boy that would make you have a little empathy.

From Jason Burdow
"What had started out as my original bare-bones plan of doing a straightforward homicide of a cellmate to obtain my single-cell status evolved into a mission for avenging that youngest girl and all of Roger Kibbe’s other victims," he wrote.

Jason Budrow, a 40-year-old convicted murderer, wrote in a five-page letter to The Mercury News based in San Jose that he strangled the 81-year-old Kibbe to death "with a triangle choke hold" at Mule Creek State Prison in late February, the outlet reported.

Budrow added that the souls of Kibbe’s victims "have been released from the possession of their killer and I pray that they now rest in peace."

Last edited:
By engaging with you...yes, guilty! But I also have 2 kids in the game and can go more than 3 posts actually on topic, talking soccer without degrading the conversation into name calling and bully tactics.

I don’t like bullies and bullies don’t like me.

So go ahead...keep operating under your self appointed social justice righteousness enabled by @Dominc (apparently he agrees with your All Cops kill people because they are all inherently racist). While others go punished for it.

Love the magats. The second you joke about racist cops who murder people, the snowflakes don’t like your joke and claim you’re a child molester and believe all cops are doing it. Per the magats, it’s super funny to stereotype and generalize about uppity women whining about pay equity, but not so much when the joke is about cops. It’s super fun to blame teachers unions for ruining their children’s lives and “living in fear”, but not ok to blame police unions and their complicit membership for actually and knowingly financially supporting murderers like Chauvin and trying to get them off the hook, and for “living in fear” that they don’t get to just knee someone to death, or shoot them in the back, or in their sleep, without consequences anymore. It’s a real hoot to claim that trans athletes have “eviscerated” youth sports, but god forbid someone refuses to bend the knee to cops and point out that an actual cop is on actual trial for actual murder.

FYI, very few ECNL teams might beat a D1 team, bit occasionally there is ine that could beat a lot of colleges outside the power five.

I think we could all use a light-hearted joke to get beyond all the rancor. What do you say:

FYI, very few ECNL teams might beat a D1 team, bit occasionally there is ine that could beat a lot of colleges outside the power five.

I think we could all use a light-hearted joke to get beyond all the rancor. What do you say:

GFY!

A foolish one too. Joke all you want, but when cops and kids are invloved, UWBPOS, trust me!!!

For the record, Minneapolis police unions have put over a million dollars into Chauvin’s legal defense fund. But how dare we criticize a police union and its complicit members trying to get their murderous colleagues off the hook, right? It’s only ok to trash teacher unions here. So shameful of teachers to expect to get vaccinated before going back into a classroom with the children of so many OC anti-vaxxers, am I right @crush? Maybe the teachers union should start a “Teachers Lives Matter” movement and slap it on an American flag to make it criticism-proof? Maybe use gold stars, though, like they do with kindergarteners, to give it that personal touch like the cops did with that blue line thingamajig.

Oh man, this one is a real side splitter:

For the record, Minneapolis police unions have put over a million dollars into Chauvin’s legal defense fund. But how dare we criticize a police union and its complicit members trying to get their murderous colleagues off the hook, right? It’s only ok to trash teacher unions here. So shameful of teachers to expect to get vaccinated before going back into a classroom with the children of so many OC anti-vaxxers, am I right @crush? Maybe the teachers union should start a “Teachers Lives Matter” movement and slap it on an American flag to make it criticism-proof? Maybe use gold stars, though, like they do with kindergarteners, to give it that personal touch like the cops did with that blue line thingamajig.

Oh man, this one is a real side splitter:

That dude was no cop bro. He was working with George at the strip club for years. Bad example but if that is how you see cops today, that's on you fool. I will find some good cops for you to look at and read about today asshole. These cops serve and protect us all, regardless of how your little brain receives and delivers hate speech. I see how evil works like never before. Do you know where the fuck I came from asshole? Dom, get this _OS out of here so we can start a new game and start fresh. Thanks on behalf of ALL the good people of this awesome country.

That’s a real let down after being accused of being a pedophile and supporting terrorists. You need to do better.
You prove your moral values daily...I don’t need to go further. Enjoy your existence sweet heart!

I’ve already waisted more words than your worth!

Back