ECNL Fall Phoenix Showcase. Will it happen

Grapevine News!!!
Hey you guys, I'm hearing some really cool stuff planned for Phoenix Showcase in November. I'm not at liberty to share all the details but it's going to be huge and you won;t want to miss out. The fields will be in the best shape ever and the weather in AZ in November is wonderful. I'm super stoked this morning. Time to put the plan together and make things happen. No excuses!!!!

Grapevine News!!!
Hey you guys, I'm hearing some really cool stuff planned for Phoenix Showcase in November. I'm not at liberty to share all the details but it's going to be huge and you won;t want to miss out. The fields will be in the best shape ever and the weather in AZ in November is wonderful. I'm super stoked this morning. Time to put the plan together and make things happen. No excuses!!!!

Kids need scrimmages before these tournaments. I've seen kids getting sore and mildly injured after months of relative inactivity.

I hope teams start having them somehow (internally, "no uniforms" just "random kids at a park", etc.).

Damn 730 am games on Sunday-- Rise and Shine ladies!!
Dam right bro. Best time to play at a showcase when you have to drive for 5 and 1/2 hours to back home. Home by 3pm and relax is what I'm talking about :) LAFC and MLVA play at 1:30. Dam, have to drive back at 4pm with all the other sports families from Socal that go to AZ now for weekend games and all river rafters on the 10 frwy. Is Nocal teams flying? I would just stay and leave at 3am Monday.

Dam right bro. Best time to play at a showcase when you have to drive for 5 and 1/2 hours to back home. Home by 3pm and relax is what I'm talking about :) LAFC and MLVA play at 1:30. Dam, have to drive back at 4pm with all the other sports families from Socal that go to AZ now for weekend games and all river rafters on the 10 frwy. Is Nocal teams flying? I would just stay and leave at 3am Monday.
I am sure it is a mix of both. Extra time driving v expense of flying

U17, Crush? U17, LAFC @ MVLA is Saturday at 9:30 AM. MVLA plays Phoenix Rising at 1:30 PM Sunday.

U17, Crush? U17, LAFC @ MVLA is Saturday at 9:30 AM. MVLA plays Phoenix Rising at 1:30 PM Sunday.

Yes on 17. That's the game of the weekend imo with LAFC and LVLA. Nice game for the top two teams from last year and I will be looking for game film. Blues is really good this year and is most likely #1. We get some team from Nebraska on Saturday. We play Nocal Thorns on Sunday when the rooster crows and I think La Roaca is Nocal on Friday?

Will the Showcase happen someone once asked? All systems are a go and were a fired up family. Leaving Thursday for family vacation to Scottsdale and throw in some soccer matches is a nice four day weekend. Get in some golf and beer with DH and my other new friends I've met along this crazy soccer journey. I love you guys and thank you so much for the support over the years. It means the world to me that we have each others back in these difficult times of right and wrong. I just checked the weather and it's perfect. This is why so many live in AZ. I told my dd all the games are live and on TV and told her that each college coach will sit in the comfort of his or her home and take notes. Stop and play back and even replay is available if he or she is blown away and wants to, "need to see that again" moment. I think this might be the last games my dd plays legally for the rest of the year. We all know why too.

Game time is fast approaching. Three games in three days baby. Good luck to all the ballers coming to AZ. I spoke to a friend in D1 college soccer and he said all the coaches will be kicking it from home and watching the games. He's got 8 games going at once on split screens. Send out those emails and coaches, grab a Corona and enjoy the games :)

1605192200898.png

Game time is fast approaching. Three games in three days baby. Good luck to all the ballers coming to AZ. I spoke to a friend in D1 college soccer and he said all the coaches will be kicking it from home and watching the games. He's got 8 games going at once on split screens. Send out those emails and coaches, grab a Corona and enjoy the games :)

View attachment 9452
will there be any college coaches there?

Is there a link to the live streams for the games?
I found this link

On this page

Back