ECNL Club Rankings, Week 6, San Diego clubs located on Via De La Valle Only

madcow

SILVER ELITE
Here are the Club Rankings for Week 6 It is for San Diego ECNL Clubs located on Via De La Valle only. The list ranks the competitiveness of club programs (not particular teams) vs. other club programs.

The best club is Surf, followed by...

Rank Club
1...San Diego Surf

I know some of you may think I am posting this because I have some bias for or against some clubs, but I have ABSOLUTELY NO AFFILIATION with any club on these rankings. I happened to be walking by a field one day and saw this team (I think it was a 98 ECNL team). I noticed this team plays an incredible possession game and every girl was simply amazing. That got me thinking about helping other families find a good club. So, I assembled this ranking based purely on objective data. Nothing else.

People have asked me to provide a ranking for all San Diego clubs, all SouthWest conference ECNL clubs or all US clubs, but I simply do not have the time to do so.

But wait, next week I am going to post a ranking on the top San Diego Surf 98 ECNL players who wear the jersey number 18. Stayed tuned. I think you will shocked by who wins this for the 7th week in a row...

wfg21.gif

Here are the Club Rankings for Week 6 It is for San Diego ECNL Clubs located on Via De La Valle only. The list ranks the competitiveness of club programs (not particular teams) vs. other club programs.

Rank Club
1...San Diego Surf

I know some of you may think I am posting this because I have some bias for or against some clubs, but I have ABSOLUTELY NO AFFILIATION with any club on these rankings. I happened to be walking by a field one day and saw this team (I think it was a 98 ECNL team). I noticed this team plays an incredible possession game and every girl was simply amazing. That got me thinking about helping other families find a good club. So, I assembled this ranking based purely on objective data. Nothing else.

People have asked me to provide a ranking for all San Diego clubs, all SouthWest conference ECNL clubs or all US clubs, but I simply do not have the time to do so.

But wait, next week I am going to post a ranking on the top San Diego Surf 98 ECNL players who wear the jersey number 18. Stayed tuned. I think you will shocked by who wins this for the 7th week in a row...
Hilarious spoof !!!! Almost spilled my tea on the keyboard thanks MC!

Rank Club
1...San Diego Surf

See ... that is the right way to make a point. No false accusations. No false witnesses. Just good old sarcasm. It made me laugh at myself. Props to you, Madcow, and keep up the good work. By the way, I saw that girl, and completely agree with your analysis.

Back