ECNL 2016/2017

Let's use the 03 numbers. Keep track of the 03 number during their draft year. I'm willing to bet it's leans toward the DA. Ask everyone drafted where their ECNL coach is coaching this coming season and I bet they say Duh

Let's use the 03 numbers. Keep track of the 03 number during their draft year. I'm willing to bet it's leans toward the DA. Ask everyone drafted where their ECNL coach is coaching this coming season and I bet they say Duh

We will see. It is rare that US soccer gets things right. Get good grades. Play good soccer. Go to a good school that plays a tough schedule. Have a plan for after soccer. Let the chips fall where they may.

MAP you know the 03s swim in the next pool they are building. You've even said that if you are not in the pool right now you are bound to drown. The GDA is for the 03s and below and the pool is going to look different. Look where they are moving all the good lifeguards it's a dead give away. I still tip my beanie to the Patch

MAP you know the 03s swim in the next pool they are building. You've even said that if you are not in the pool right now you are bound to drown. The GDA is for the 03s and below and the pool is going to look different. Look where they are moving all the good lifeguards it's a dead give away. I still tip my beanie to the Patch

I think that you might have misunderstood me. What I said was that if your player is good that they will find her. And that if she wasn't being challenged that she needed to find tougher competition because that is all that will challenge a great player.

In the end my advice is the same. Get good grades. Play good soccer. Go to a good school that plays a tough schedule. Have a plan for after soccer. Everything else is transitional. Good luck to you and yours.

Can someone PM me with what their paying to play ECNL , and it would be great if you could include all the extra stuff and club, ( only if you don't mind and are comfortable with it) ... I'm putting together some stats for a couple families. (Your information won't be shared)

Can someone PM me with what their paying to play ECNL , and it would be great if you could include all the extra stuff and club, ( only if you don't mind and are comfortable with it) ... I'm putting together some stats for a couple families. (Your information won't be shared)

I would but then I would make my DD quit when I saw how much I dish out.

That's where the links have been and now US Soccer added more links.

I would like to know the number of discovery players on that list.

There are a few. There are over a thousand that aren't discovery players. The bigger question to ask is why did the discovery players play with an ECNL team in addition to their own team?

Thousands can't be discovery players as per the discovery player rule. A few Discovery Players out of 35 ECNL players drafted. Thanks

I read on the NoCal boards that Deza is leaving Force in NoCal. There is speculation of a move to the SJ Earthquakes among other spots. It will be interesting to see what happens with De Anza in the next couple of years and to see what happens at whatever club Deza lands.

The question was based on the draft. It's all good though I'm on soccer holiday I shouldn't be in here anyways. :)

I just checked the numbers and only one of those players listed played primarily for a team that was an ECNL member at the time of the draft. While going through it a few things jumped out.

1) PDA, CASL and Concorde Fire all must have been incredible teams.

2) Most of the players are from the east coast.

3) Region IV has 9 of those players (Yay!! west coast!)

I just checked the numbers and only one of those players listed played primarily for a team that was an ECNL member at the time of the draft. While going through it a few things jumped out.

1) PDA, CASL and Concorde Fire all must have been incredible teams.

2) Most of the players are from the east coast.

3) Region IV has 9 of those players (Yay!! west coast!)
So the few you mentioned was really 1?

Back