Donald J Trump Enemy of the People

Again, you are a joke.

Ana Navarro-Cárdenas

✔@ananavarro

You’re telling me this is the baby whose mother and father were killed by a white supremacist triggered by Trump, who hunted them down for being Hispanic? And then, Dotard Trump sees it fit to pose doing a thumbs up. Imbecil. https://twitter.com/joshtpm/status/1159672304542126082 …

EBf7z_UW4AAPkyP

Rodent Stats :

Perception = 0
Intelligence = 2 % ( He can type )
Logic = 0
Character = Sub par

Finally, the ability to formulate independent thought.....
Cro-Magnon level at best.....
Dragging Anna Navarro around by the hair would be " Romantic "
for " The Rodent "....although she probably deserves a little roughing up...

Rodent Stats :

Perception = 0
Intelligence = 2 % ( He can type )
Logic = 0
Character = Sub par

Finally, the ability to formulate independent thought.....
Cro-Magnon level at best.....
Dragging Anna Navarro around by the hair would be " Romantic "
for " The Rodent "....although she probably deserves a little roughing up...
You do keep me laughing! In here we have nono the joker (the tv version), aff the riddler (again the tv version), lying eyes as two-face, dizzy the penguin and lil yo as the movie joker ("Some people just want to see the world burn")

President Donald Trump had an unusual idea for raising the morale of medical staff recovering from last weekend's mass shooting in Texas: boast to them about the size of his campaign rally in the city.

But he then starts reminiscing about a reelection campaign rally he held in El Paso in February and ridicules Democratic presidential candidate Beto O'Rourke, who is from the border city, and who held a counter-rally the same day.

"That was some crowd," Trump says of his event, claiming there were also "twice as many outside" his arena.

"Crazy" O'Rourke, the president then says scornfully, "had like 400 people in a parking lot."

The issue of who had the bigger crowd on that February day has been a frequent matter of concern for Trump.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-boasts-rally-crowd-during-massacre-hospital-visit-181702614.html

I'm sorry you got hurt, but do you know how much people like me?

You do keep me laughing!
In here we have nono the joker (the tv version),
aff the riddler (again the tv version),
lying eyes as two-face,
dizzy the penguin and lil yo as the movie joker
("Some people just want to see the world burn")

You're like " China "....you keep stealing my intellectual
property......Those are Old comments I made Eons ago......

How The Great Replacement Theory Went From Extremist Fringe To GOP Mainstream

Based on his online manifesto, the alleged killer whose shooting spree in an El Paso Walmart left 22 dead seems to have subscribed to a resurgent racist theory, elements of which have been picked up in recent years by and propagated in the conservative mainstream.

The Great Replacement theory, a favorite of white nationalist conspiracists, posits that elite leftists are plotting to repopulate majority white countries with foreigners, almost always of color.

The conspiracy theory appears to have seeped into the ether of the conservative movement. Some figures on the far-right openly subscribe to it, while others closer to the mainstream knowingly or unknowingly echo elements of the theory.

But it’s gained attention over the past year as various mass murderers — including the Pittsburgh synagogue and El Paso shooters — have referenced the idea in manifestos that seek to glamorize the motivations behind the massacres.

“I am simply defending my country from cultural and ethnic replacement brought on by an invasion,” the El Paso shooter wrote.

The conspiracy theory has evolved from a fringe European idea into a concept that’s been customized for American politics, becoming a main talking point of the alt-right, while Fox News and, occasionally, the President have drawn on elements of it without necessarily fully adhering to the notion.

The American version of The Great Replacement theory draws heavily on fears of a supposedly darkening Europe, with American proponents arguing that economic decline and immigration constitute a slow-burning “white genocide.”

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/muckr...-went-from-extremist-fringe-to-gop-mainstream

How The Great Replacement Theory Went From Extremist Fringe To GOP Mainstream

Based on his online manifesto, the alleged killer whose shooting spree in an El Paso Walmart left 22 dead seems to have subscribed to a resurgent racist theory, elements of which have been picked up in recent years by and propagated in the conservative mainstream.

The Great Replacement theory, a favorite of white nationalist conspiracists, posits that elite leftists are plotting to repopulate majority white countries with foreigners, almost always of color.

The conspiracy theory appears to have seeped into the ether of the conservative movement. Some figures on the far-right openly subscribe to it, while others closer to the mainstream knowingly or unknowingly echo elements of the theory.

But it’s gained attention over the past year as various mass murderers — including the Pittsburgh synagogue and El Paso shooters — have referenced the idea in manifestos that seek to glamorize the motivations behind the massacres.

“I am simply defending my country from cultural and ethnic replacement brought on by an invasion,” the El Paso shooter wrote.

The conspiracy theory has evolved from a fringe European idea into a concept that’s been customized for American politics, becoming a main talking point of the alt-right, while Fox News and, occasionally, the President have drawn on elements of it without necessarily fully adhering to the notion.

The American version of The Great Replacement theory draws heavily on fears of a supposedly darkening Europe, with American proponents arguing that economic decline and immigration constitute a slow-burning “white genocide.”

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/muckr...-went-from-extremist-fringe-to-gop-mainstream
Look at your source in this instance....( Talkingpointsmemo ) Really...?
That's like using a Cliff Notes to support a major thesis....

You try sooooo hard to counter.....but as I've stated before:

A. You are not playing with a full deck.
B. You should go back to school. ( At the very least )
C. You need to do more research.
D. You are easily influenced by " Radicals ".
E. You do not display independent thought.

You are playing " T " Ball among Semi Pro Players....You are
waaaaaaay out of your league...Rodent.

Back