DA TRYOUTS INFORMATION

4x a week can be a lot. But DA is trying to find players that will be playing on the National Team someday. Don't go into DA if you aren't fully committed to soccer.
There are plenty of options to play at a (relatively) high level and still play other sports.
If a kid's at DA level, she'll be just fine playing "just" ECNL. There's literally no reason to give up other sports at this age if they don't want to.

Getting pretty close to wrapping up league, I know a lot of people don't even want to hear about "next season" but just to make sure we share information, West Coast has posted that Doug Swanson will be heading up the 03/04 U14 USDA team for 2017-2018.

http://www.westcoastfc.org/tryouts/girls-tryouts

I imagine we'll hear more info for tryouts for all teams as December rolls around and clubs look to get an extremely early jump on luring players over. I'm out in the Inland Empire and Legends has already begin hitting the recruiting trail hard with Josh Hodges and company seeking out both 03s and 04s.

Interested to see how the ECNL "dual carding" will affect the top 04s. Whereas movement could have been anticipated after National Cup playing in the 04 circuit, tying a kid to the 03 ECNL teams now puts those 04 kids to honor a commitment further into 2017.

Getting pretty close to wrapping up league, I know a lot of people don't even want to hear about "next season" but just to make sure we share information, West Coast has posted that Doug Swanson will be heading up the 03/04 U14 USDA team for 2017-2018.

http://www.westcoastfc.org/tryouts/girls-tryouts

I imagine we'll hear more info for tryouts for all teams as December rolls around and clubs look to get an extremely early jump on luring players over. I'm out in the Inland Empire and Legends has already begin hitting the recruiting trail hard with Josh Hodges and company seeking out both 03s and 04s.

Interested to see how the ECNL "dual carding" will affect the top 04s. Whereas movement could have been anticipated after National Cup playing in the 04 circuit, tying a kid to the 03 ECNL teams now puts those 04 kids to honor a commitment further into 2017.

As far as the IE is concerned, the real drama is going to be what are all the top Arsenal girls going to do? Are they going to stay in ECNL and dominate the competition (assuming the top talent goes DA) or are they going to go to Legends? Another interesting storyline will be LA Premier, do they have enough talent for 03/04 DA team? Their top 04 team is really struggling in silver elite. How far will people travel to be on a DA team? Any OC kids willing to travel to Pasadena?

Not a DA notification yet but :

Surf soccer tryouts are in March! Now that's refreshing!
Upcoming info on DA AND ECNL forthcoming ...

Boys & Girls 2003-2005 run March 6-9, 2017

Boys & Girls 1999-2002 run May 1-4, 2017

2012 & 2011 Boys & Girls

Monday December 12, 2016 & Thursday December 15, 2016

2010 & 2009 Boys & Girls

Tuesday December 13, 2016 & Wednesday December 14, 201

Check-in starts at 2:45PM

Tryout session will start promptly at 3:15PM

Back