DA travel agency

No one noticed (including me until now) that I wrote "ODP" where I meant "DA", so I'll try again --

From DA Rules and Regulations IV - B - "Clubs are required to book event lodging through Anthony Travel."

Yelp rating is 2 stars (1 star is the lowest possible rating) after not factoring in several 1-star reviews --

www.yelp.com

Not Recommended Reviews for Anthony Travel - Yelp
Yelp is a fun and easy way to find, recommend and talk about what's great - and not so great - in San Francisco and beyond. Members share their favorite recommendations - everything from the latest restaurants and shops, to the best hair salons…
www.yelp.com
www.yelp.com

A little research - Anthony Travel was a family-owned business that handled travel for college and professional athletic teams. They were recently purchased by On LocationExperiences, a much bigger travel package company. The bigger company has been doing the hard work of arranging transportation and hotels for big tournaments where it is often necessary to make short-term changes because of the single-elimination nature of some tournaments. They also buy up big blocks of tickets to games that will be sellouts (NCAA Final 4, NFL playoffs, etc) and roll them into luxury packages costing thousands.

DA events look like small potatoes in comparison.

This is a long way from a few guys kicking a ball around in the park on Sundays.

Back