CU20W Semifinals: United States vs Haiti

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WTF? HAITI? OMG. 10 vs 11 and still they score?
Now straight to PKs? Gasp. Can't believe it.
GO USA! YES!!!!!!!!

From what I read Macario wants to play for USA, but isn't eligible yet.

Does this team have any creative midfielders? Blasting over the top and down the flanks, that's what I saw. Team spirit looked pretty bad too, but apparently it was super hot, so who knows.

From what I read Macario wants to play for USA, but isn't eligible yet.

Does this team have any creative midfielders? Blasting over the top and down the flanks, that's what I saw. Team spirit looked pretty bad too, but apparently it was super hot, so who knows.

UCLA's midfield is light years beyond this team....

I saw the final 10 minutes of the first half and I was wondering if these are the best players and coaches we have available. Not impressive at all.

Congrats to the Slammers player that hit the winning PK for Mexico! A special shout out for the 2018 UCLA recruit from WCFC that bossed the midfield for Mexico.

The US struggles again against an athletic team. We as a whole aren't technical enough to beat teams that can match or exceed our athleticism. We have the players but for some reason US Soccer has their plan(?). Why isn't Taylor Mitchell and Julie Mackin starting for this team or on this team for that matter? Why didn't Abi Kim start? For them to win this in France only a handful of those players that started today should be starting then. A couple shouldn't even be on the team.

Back