CRL and a tournament in the same day or weekend?

Evan Cook

BRONZE
Is it allowed? I know in league(scdsl) its one game a day unless your a goalie, then its one game on the field and one in goal. Obviously tournaments don't follow this, does CRL?

Thanks

I think that is on your team manager and coach. CRL deliberately schedules one game per day for quality and recovery time, but I don't think they have rules that prohibit teams from playing outside of CRL on the same day (how could they dictate games played outside of their league?) If your coach is trying to squeeze in a tournament and CRL play, that seems like a mistake that should be addressed with the coach.

I think that is on your team manager and coach. CRL deliberately schedules one game per day for quality and recovery time, but I don't think they have rules that prohibit teams from playing outside of CRL on the same day (how could they dictate games played outside of their league?) If your coach is trying to squeeze in a tournament and CRL play, that seems like a mistake that should be addressed with the coach.

Two different teams, two different coaches same club. My DD doesn't get a ton of play time in CRL so I don't see it as being an issue, she just wants more touches.

Back