Crescenta Valley Flight 1 Team

Just for the record . . .

I'm expecting we win Flight 1 next year. Team has really come together and we had some key recent additions. But, talk is cheap. We will see what happens on the field soon. . . . you guys didnt win flight 2

G2003 Flight 1 Points W L T GF GA

1. Crescenta Valley White 30 10 0 0 41 3
2. SGV Surf 23 7 1 2 23 12
3. Beach FC Sudyka 18 6 4 0 19 18
7. Pats LA 4 0 6 0 5 20

7. Pats LA 4 0 6 0 5 20[/QUOTE]

There's a mic drop if I ever saw one..
Hey biz32...Thanksgiving is coming up but something tells me you'll be eating CROW instead of turkey!! :eek:

Why would I be eating crow? Because CV won thier league. Congrats to all the young ladies on CV for their hard work wont take that away from the girls. As for PATS they lost 4 starters to the DA from the team you couldnt BEAT in YOUR OWN tournament. So lets see CV record against PATS is a impressive 2-3-1 head to head. Enjoy the medals. But if you thought you beat the same PATS team this season your mistaken. But im sure you knew that soccer is a small community. But good luck on your quest to win statecup opps I mean Champions division or national cup. :D:D:p

Just for the record . . .

7. Pats LA 4 0 6 0 5 20
I see you guys out in full force..just for the record

How you figure? Winning flight 2 should be a next year goal
Why would I be eating crow? Because CV won thier league. Congrats to all the young ladies on CV for their hard work wont take that away from the girls. As for PATS they lost 4 starters to the DA from the team you couldnt BEAT in YOUR OWN tournament. So lets see CV record against PATS is a impressive 2-3-1 head to head. Enjoy the medals. But if you thought you beat the same PATS team this season your mistaken. But im sure you knew that soccer is a small community. But good luck on your quest to win statecup opps I mean Champions division or national cup. :D:D:p
It looks like you have been eating more than crow Biz. The team posts on the forum looking for players and says which Flight they will be playing in to give families an idea of the level of play. And you have the never to question that without knowing all of the changes/improvements during the off season in what really is your attempt to bash these children. Well these young ladies have shown you. So shut up and eat your crow quietly. Congrats to the team for a great season! Obviously they worked hard and should be very proud of their accomplishment.

It looks like you have been eating more than crow Biz. The team posts on the forum looking for players and says which Flight they will be playing in to give families an idea of the level of play. And you have the never to question that without knowing all of the changes/improvements during the off season in what really is your attempt to bash these children. Well these young ladies have shown you. So shut up and eat your crow quietly. Congrats to the team for a great season! Obviously they worked hard and should be very proud of their accomplishment.
Never bashed your girls not once. Your 1-3 in real games vs PATS. Now you lost me in your other comments. But you are really in your feelings. That's comedy but don't put words in my mouth I keep it soccer I don't bash 14 year olds

Never bashed your girls not once. Your 1-3 in real games vs PATS. Now you lost me in your other comments. But you are really in your feelings. That's comedy but don't put words in my mouth I keep it soccer I don't bash 14 year olds

How can you talk trash about CV and in the same breath say you never bashed those girls? Are you part of the Pats team that finished 7/8 teams in F1 Europa North? Is that why you are so pissed off? Because CV got it done and your team didn't?! Who cares what CV's record was against LA Pats. Or how CV did in their own tournament. Evidently only you. I guess you expect every club that holds a tournament should have their teams sweep every bracket. EVERYONE lost top quality players to DA teams. Lame excuse.
You said before that winning F2 should be a goal for this CV team, yet they managed to get it done in F1. Almost pulled off a 0-GA season too.
And for the record, my kid doesn't even play for CV. I just came into this thread because I can't stand when someone has an axe to grind against another club or team for one reason or another and tries to BS their way into gaining some kind of captive audience into their worthless cause.

But I will end this by saying good luck to your team!! The SoCal soccer landscape is not an easy one to navigate.

Not my team either Biz. Never heard of CV before this thread but looking at the website, they have a good model with being a GPS club. Not sure why I have not hear of them before.

Like Pew I hate people that bash kids so go eat your crow in a corner.

biz32 said:
Why would I be estraight crow? Because CV league. Congrats to all the young ladies on CV for their hard work wont take that away from the girls. As for PATS they lost 4 starters to the DA from the team you couldnt BEAT in YOUR OWN tournament. So lets see CV record against PATS is a impressive 2-3-1 head to head. Enjoy the medals. But if you thought you beat the same PATS team this season your mistaken. But im sure you knew that soccer is a small community. But good luck on your quest to win statecup opps I mean Champions division or national cup. :D:D:p
Not my team either Biz. Never heard of CV before this thread but looking at the website, they have a good model with being a GPS club. Not sure why I have not hear of them before.

Like Pew I hate people that bash kids so go eat your crow in a corner.
Fact repost one reply where I bashed their kids. Get your FACTS striaght..No crow eating and definely no corners for me. Your funny

How can you talk trash about CV and in the same breath say you never bashed those girls? Are you part of the Pats team that finished 7/8 teams in F1 Europa North? Is that why you are so pissed off? Because CV got it done and your team didn't?! Who cares what CV's record was against LA Pats. Or how CV did in their own tournament. Evidently only you. I guess you expect every club that holds a tournament should have their teams sweep every bracket. EVERYONE lost top quality players to DA teams. Lame excuse.
You said before that winning F2 should be a goal for this CV team, yet they managed to get it done in F1. Almost pulle
You said before that winning F2 should be a goal for this CV team, yet they managed to get it done in F1. Almost pulled off a 0-GA season too.
And for the record, my kid doesn't even play for CV. I just came into this thread because I can't stand when someone has an axe to grind against another club or team for one reason or another and tries to BS their way into gaining some kind of captive audience into their worthless cause.

But I will end this by saying good luck to your team!! The SoCal soccer landscape is not an easy one to navigate.

d off a 0-GA season too.

too all your questions NO, No axe to grind, no bashing of kids, No to the captive audience reference you made. I think it's comedy how emotional you are in your post. Because this thread is very old. I am laughing not at CV but at you...

too all your questions NO, No axe to grind, no bashing of kids, No to the captive audience reference you made. I think it's comedy how emotional you are in your post. Because this thread is very old. I am laughing not at CV but at you...

Emotional? Me? Not at all. I already know I'm more intelligent than you just by reading your posts. Anyone reading this thread can see that. I'm most certain you aren't laughing at CV. How could you laugh at them? They beat you. Without any DA players. Or ECNL players. They just beat you with straight up better players. It sucks for your girls putting in all the hard work that they have a homer like you running the show trying to represent them. Though I'm willing to bet they have no idea you're on this forum talking trash about a team they lost to.

Tell me this...what chaps your ass more...
The fact that you didn't win one game this season, including only managing two draws against the last-place team....or the fact that CV smoked
you 5-0?! I guess you were lucky in that you only had to face them once instead of twice like some teams.

And by the way, I'm not laughing at you. I feel sorry for you. Good luck!!

Emotional? Me? Not aDon't feel sorry for mel. I already know I'm more intelligent than you just by reading your posts. Anyone reading this thread can see that. I'm most certain you aren't laughing at CV. How could you laugh at them? They beat you. Without any DA players. Or ECNL players. They just beat you with straight up better players. It sucks for your girls putting in all the hard work that they have a homer like you running the show trying to represent them. Though I'm willing to bet they have no idea you're on this forum talking trash about a team they lost to.

Tell me this...what chaps your ass more...
The fact that you didn't win one game this season, including only managing two draws against the last-place team....or the fact that CV smoked
you 5-0?! I guess you were lucky in that you only had to face them once instead of twice like some teams.

And by the way, I'm not laughing at you. I feel sorry for you. Good luck!!
I have zero post on here about the 017 season. Mr intelliigent. Dont feel sorry for me.

Post #12 by you states your kid plays for LA Pats. You don't need to post anything further on the season. We can all read it. It's easy to find. It's at the bottom of the table.

Post #12 by you states your kid plays for LA Pats. You don't need to post anything further on the season. We can all read it. It's easy to find. It's at the bottom of the table.
Yeah that post talking about 016 season once again I am laughing at you

If your kid isn't on the current LA Pats team and you still continue to beat the drum against CV then you really don't have a life. Go back down to your room in the basement and back to playing Call of Duty. I used to think trolls weren't real. Guess I was wrong. Now I feel as dumb as you.
I'm out.

That's what E="pewpew, post: 134332, member: 1334"]If your kid isn't on the current LA Pats team and you still continue to beat the drum against CV then you really don't have a life. Go back down to your room in the basement and back to playing Call of Duty. I used to think trolls weren't real. Guess I was wrong. Now I feel as dumb as you.
I'm out.[/QUOTE]
Thats what I'll do because you said so just a little to old for video games...haha ? Is your child on CV

I have zero post on here about the 017 season. Mr intelliigent. Dont feel sorry for me.

Biz, did you forget that we can see all of your old posts? CVSC's first post was in March of 2017 and specifically said they were looking for players for NEXT season. CVSC had good expectations for the team based on the players they had picked up and a recent performance.

An argument can be made that your first post was objectively reasonable questioning the logic of CVSC based on the 2016 Fall season.

Your second post was definately a shot and your third post was straight up shit talking, throwing your own team in there when nobody even mentioned your team.

And all your smack talking was directed to CV's 2017 SEASON.

Justafan said:
Biz, did you forget that we can see all of your old posts? CVSC's first post was in March of 2017 and specifically said they were looking for players for NEXT season. CVSC had good expectations for the team based on the players they had picked up and a recent performance.

An argument can be made that your first post was objectively reasonable questioning the logic of CVSC based on the 2016 Fall season.

Your second post was definately a shot and your third post was straight up shit talking, throwing your own team in there when nobody even mentioned your team.

And all your smack talking was directed to CV's 2017 SEASON.
Great reply As a diviisional rival or competitor it could of been interpreted as talking mess about your team. But it wasn't I have no axe to grind against your team or a single player. We've played 3 games back in 016 plus a few Friendly's against Cv before that. My post were strictly based off two teams fighting for the same prize at the end. Which was to stir up the competitive juices not to be taken as bashing 13 year old young llady's which I have. It was strictly soccer base and how the final standings ended plus our head to head games. Wasn't meant to taken to level which outside parents with children that even play for Cv became involve. Public post just opinion from a divisional opponent. I congratulated the 017 team in their hard work and success. Plus I was tagged in this post. But I do understand your saying..like I said great reply

Back