Crescenta Valley Flight 1 Team

CVSC

BRONZE
We lost in the semis of President's Cup 1-0 to Arsenal's "ECNL Team" and we will be playing Flight 1 next year. We have several talented players and are looking for a few more to complete what is looking like a very strong team. Please PM me if interested. Thanks.

We lost in the semis of President's Cup 1-0 to Arsenal's "ECNL Team" and we will be playing Flight 1 next year. We have several talented players and are looking for a few more to complete what is looking like a very strong team. Please PM me if interested. Thanks.
you guys didnt win flight 2

I'm expecting we win Flight 1 next year. Team has really come together and we had some key recent additions. But, talk is cheap. We will see what happens on the field soon.

I'm expecting we win Flight 1 next year. Team has really come together and we had some key recent additions. But, talk is cheap. We will see what happens on the field soon.
Club pass..you guys used it twice. Throughout the season and for state cup. But you. Think you better than Westside breakers or beech or cz elite who all played fight 1 north. How did you guys do in the playoffs. When you had to play with your regular team? You guys played in a lower level playoffs. Not champions or flight 1.not to mention non of your 3 teams beat us.

Nice game today ..wining flight 2 really sounds like more realistic goal for good old CV. We had no ODP help and were playing without are best player...1 out of 4 in the last 5 games is not good..haha PATS

Why don't you give the guy a break? Yes, first season in Flight 1 is sometimes a reality check, but I saw the team play this weekend and they looked better than your Pats team (if your team was the one that played in Glendale). Certainly cleaner players for sure

Why don't you give the guy a break? Yes, first season in Flight 1 is sometimes a reality check, but I saw the team play this weekend and they looked better than your Pats team (if your team was the one that played in Glendale). Certainly cleaner players for sure
Which pats team because there was 2 there.? They couldn't of looked better being down 1-3-1 for the better team. Their a physical team. They also stacked there team too play us for the second time. Which is a good thing. Means we are going in the right direction.

CV flight 1 tied the Pats LA team 2-2 so I'm not sure what you're saying..you must be confused w the CV flight 2..either way CV flight 1 girls are working really hard and will be pushing forward..!!
Also the CV flight 1 team BEAT the Pats Mission Viejo team 4-0 yesterday for the Championship Win.. who cares about ODP players or so called "stacked teams" those girls came together and worked their ass off..for the CV tournament they didn't lose any games..they beat Sherman Oaks Extreme 1-0.. Pats LA tied 2-2.. they beat Cv flight 2 5-0.. then beat Pats MV 4-0.. either way let's see what the future holds for these girls..keep up the good work CV Flight 1..!!

CV flight 1 tied the Pats LA team 2-2 so I'm not sure what you're saying..you must be confused w the CV flight 2..either way CV flight 1 girls are working really hard and will be pushing forward..!!
Also the CV flight 1 team BEAT the Pats Mission Viejo team 4-0 yesterday for the Championship Win.. who cares about ODP players or so called "stacked teams" those girls came together and worked their ass off..for the CV tournament they didn't lose any games..they beat Sherman Oaks Extreme 1-0.. Pats LA tied 2-2.. they beat Cv flight 2 5-0.. then beat Pats MV 4-0.. either way let's see what the future holds for these girls..keep up the good work CV Flight 1..!!
They tied the LA Pats yes my DD team and why do you refer to them as flight 1 once again They didnt win flight 2 last year. Question that team was in flight 2 north division where did they finish?

which flight 1 division ate you in?

First off..why do you care what any of the CV teams are doing..? You need to do your homework bc you are very confused..!! And yes last season the CV Flight 2 did win their division.
And as for ODP players..you guys had one on the field I believe her name was Crystal wearing a #00 jersey..lol and they aren't stacking players..these girls have been playing together after league ended last season..and didn't they beat your Pats LA team at COC a few months back..?

If I remember correctly CV white (flight 1) beat Pats LA at COC Scrimmage and the score was 5-0..
bottomline..I'm not sure what your beef is with CV nor do I care..

If I remember correctly CV white (flight 1) beat Pats LA at COC Scrimmage and the score was 5-0..
bottomline..I'm not sure what your beef is with CV nor do I care..
PATS won that flight 2 beat all 3 of your teams. 5-1, 2-0, 1-0. CV came in 3rd, scrimmage games really. Funny #00 isnt ODP actually didnt play at all last season. No problem with CV. Just a response to a public post. And yes for the record you guys beat us in that scrimmage..

Biz32....what does it really matter to you what flight that team is in? I've no affiliation with that club but it gets old when someone comes on to the forum with an axe to grind against a particular club and continues to rant over and over.
Let me ask you this. If for whatever reason "last years F1 team" is no longer together, could it stand to reason that the club has decided to move "last years F2 team" into the F1 spot? Still with me?
Maybe they don't belong in the F1 arena but they are. Will they get killed all season? Maybe. (My magic 8-ball isn't working right now so I can't answer that one for you just yet.)
My daughter played Spring League guesting with a team that mirrors exactly what I described above. I won't say with who/where in case you have a vendetta against them too.
Last question. Is it costing you a dime with regards to anything this team/club does?
Don't answer that. It was a rhetorical question.
Get a life and move one..nothing here to see.....

Biz32....what does it really matter to you what flight that team is in? I've no affiliation with that club but it gets old when someone comes on to the forum with an axe to grind against a particular club and continues to rant over and over.
Let me ask you this. If for whatever reason "last years F1 team" is no longer together, could it stand to reason that the club has decided to move "last years F2 team" into the F1 spot? Still with me?
Maybe they don't belong in the F1 arena but they are. Will they get killed all season? Maybe. (My magic 8-ball isn't working right now so I can't answer that one for you just yet.)
My daughter played Spring League guesting with a team that mirrors exactly what I described above. I won't say with who/where in case you have a vendetta against them too.
Last question. Is it costing you a dime with regards to anything this team/club does?
your funny. .

+1 pewpew...if that Pats team is the one I think it is, they're not going any further than any of the other middle of the pack Flight 1 teams this year...and my DD is on one of those. Peeps need to worry about their DD's developement, not how they do in Flight 1 North, or whatever

+1 pewpew...if that Pats team is the one I think it is, they're not going any further than any of the other middle of the pack Flight 1 teams this year...and my DD is on one of those. Peeps need to worry about their DD's developement, not how they do in Flight 1 North, or whatever
I agree moving LA PATS up to Europa would be nice step in the right direction tor the PATS. But they would need to petition correct?.

Back