Crazy Soccer Parents

I love these articles. I see a lot of parents doing many of these things and yes I agree I am guilty of a few over the years! But.. I also see coaches promoting or ignoring several of these issues. I want to see a list of "crazy coaches WARNING signs" I promise you we have witnessed some really screwed up Coaches and how they deal with issues or treat the kids on the team.

Funny because in the end of most issues the only people that really pay the price is the children and the parents wallet. The clubs just sit back, keep the money and point fingers!

I love these articles. I see a lot of parents doing many of these things and yes I agree I am guilty of a few over the years! But.. I also see coaches promoting or ignoring several of these issues. I want to see a list of "crazy coaches WARNING signs" I promise you we have witnessed some really screwed up Coaches and how they deal with issues or treat the kids on the team.

Funny because in the end of most issues the only people that really pay the price is the children and the parents wallet. The clubs just sit back, keep the money and point fingers!
Sooooo true!!!

Back