Confederate Statues

Why is this an "old" subject? Our Country removing the traitor memorials erected to make a statement to Blacks and the North, is a current event...
It's an old subject on the forum...this is what happens when you scrape the bottom of the barrel.

Are their any Confederate Statues that have been removed from So Cal?
I mean it's cool and all that you are offended for them, but as far as I understand it we're primarily talking about local governments making the call themselves? Personally I find it refreshing that even in the South people are trying to reinvent racial relations for the better.

Fair enough. I hadn't realized. Although your article seems to back up my point that we are talking about local governments and private property owners making the call. And still the "conservatives" crying.

Funny how they only believe in local control when it comes to places like Kansas and Alabama. But a community like Hollywood exerts that same control "conservatives" claim local government have, and the nutters lose their minds.

Fair enough. I hadn't realized. Although your article seems to back up my point that we are talking about local governments and private property owners making the call. And still the "conservatives" crying.

Funny how they only believe in local control when it comes to places like Kansas and Alabama. But a community like Hollywood exerts that same control "conservatives" claim local government have, and the nutters lose their minds.
Funny how the "local Government " in Los Alamitos seems to abandoned by the liberals. I guess supporting the "local Government " is only done when it fits the narrative..

Funny how the "local Government " in Los Alamitos seems to abandoned by the liberals. I guess supporting the "local Government " is only done when it fits the narrative..

Is it really that liberals abandoned them, or is it Trump promised to bring back the coal mines and high paying factory jobs.
My guess is there isn't as much distance between liberals and rural America as you think. Especially after a couple years of looking to Trump to be their savior. But we'll have a better idea of how they are feeling after this next round of elections in the fall.

Is it really that liberals abandoned them, or is it Trump promised to bring back the coal mines and high paying factory jobs.
My guess is there isn't as much distance between liberals and rural America as you think. Especially after a couple years of looking to Trump to be their savior. But we'll have a better idea of how they are feeling after this next round of elections in the fall.
He has done both of those, hasn't he?

He has done both of those, hasn't he?

Apparently not in western Pennsylvania, where that 33 year old democrat Conor Lamb just won in a district that supported Trump over Hillary by 20%. But hey... maybe you know more about how great Trumps been for rural voters, then you know... actual rural voters.

I did not realize that you led such a sheltered life. I also did not realize that Los Alamitos was considered a rural area. You do know where the city is, correct?

I did not realize that you led such a sheltered life. I also did not realize that Los Alamitos was considered a rural area. You do know where the city is, correct?

I'm not sure if it has to do so much with living a sheltered life so much as just being realist that you live in the 'burbs. But hey, maybe if you're find a way to be even just a little bit more condescending then I'm sure that will convince me of how right you are.

@Wez are you obsessed with rehashing old subjects?

He loves " Blue Porta Potties " at Tournaments and
he's obsessed with re-hashing into that object/subject.

rent-porta-potty.png

Back