college ID camps

Anyone with experience with ID camps please let me know what ID camps you would go to again. Looking for camps with multiple colleges.
thanks in advance

You would be better served by posting this in the college soccer section.

But that said, there is one in particular that seem to have a pretty good school attendance.

Exact Soccer ID camps. But you really should target the camp that has your schools of interest. I did send my kid to Exact and was good for what we were looking for at the time. He is playin in college now but not from any contact he made at multi school camp.

Last, most of these multi school camps, if a coach like you, you'll get an encouragement to attend their school camp. But it doesn't put your player in a preferred list. You just get to talk to them and get some feedback. All the coaches that attend these 3rd party, multi school camps get paid to attend and is a circuit for them so keep that in mind.

Our kid was recruited from 3 individual university camps he attended out of 5. Each was multi-days and the camp size was less than 100 kids each (most were around 80 or so).

You didn't specify for boys or girls but I'm guessing its about the same....

But you really should target the camp that has your schools of interest.

Last, most of these multi school camps, if a coach like you, you'll get an encouragement to attend their school camp. But it doesn't put your player in a preferred list. You just get to talk to them and get some feedback. All the coaches that attend these 3rd party, multi school camps get paid to attend and is a circuit for them so keep that in mind.
Agree with your assessment.

Google these for girls:
Future 500 Soccer, GSI Showcase and Showball Soccer Showcase.

There are others but we found attending these camps EARLY on was valuable. My DD had great experiences and made some great connections.

You would be better served by posting this in the college soccer section.

But that said, there is one in particular that seem to have a pretty good school attendance.

Exact Soccer ID camps. But you really should target the camp that has your schools of interest. I did send my kid to Exact and was good for what we were looking for at the time. He is playin in college now but not from any contact he made at multi school camp.

Our kid was recruited from 3 individual university camps he attended out of 5. Each was multi-days and the camp size was less than 100 kids each (most were around 80 or so).

You didn't specify for boys or girls but I'm guessing its about the same....
this is for girls sorry

Back