College ID Camp Invitations

BigSoccer

SILVER ELITE
How can you tell if a College ID Camp Invitation is a mass email or specifically inviting your player?

Easy.

When a coach personally invite the player and say wants to see the player with different competition and situations. Usually a personal email, txt or call (if 11th grade+ or via club coach).

If it just has the name of the player, then its a mass mailer.

thank you.

I was curious as it has my players name and then he introduces himself. It was from an assistant coach and lists a tournament he played in.

How can you tell if a College ID Camp Invitation is a mass email or specifically inviting your player?
What age is your player? If they are sophomore or younger, the college coach cannot initiate contact, but they can send generic ID camp emails. Smaller winter/spring ID camps (less than 50 attendees) will give your player a better chance to be seen. Bigger summer ID camps are mostly for fundraising.

My DD did get noticed at one of these summer fundraising ID camps. She just had little interest in playing in the Chicago area because of the severe winters. We happened to be in the area for something else and she asked if she could attend the camp.

My DD did get noticed at one of these summer fundraising ID camps. She just had little interest in playing in the Chicago area because of the severe winters. We happened to be in the area for something else and she asked if she could attend the camp.
Chicago rocks. Weather is just weather...she would love the lakefront. Even in the winter time. One of the greatest cities in the country with some of the best food.

Back