Climate and Weather

“What happened was that Dr. Ball asserted a truth defense. He argued that the hockey stick was a deliberate fraud, something that could be proved if one had access to the data and calculations, in particular the R2 regression analysis, underlying it,” Hinderaker wrote. “Mann refused to produce these documents. He was ordered to produce them by the court and given a deadline. He still refused to produce them, so the court dismissed his case.”
You gotta love Espola’s passive defense of Mann’s Trump like refusal to provide documents. Hilarious.

T used a week-old map and added his own "Alabama truth" marks. Childish.

trump-hurricane-map.jpg

I've been asking my sister if they were going to evac due to the Hurricane... the question now is am I going to evacuate. Backed up the truck just in case....

Bernie Suggests Funding Abortions In ‘Poor Countries’ To Fight Climate Change
bernie.jpg

JOSH EDELSON/AFP/Getty Images
ryan_saavedra.jpg

By RYAN SAAVEDRA
@REALSAAVEDRA
September 4, 2019
14k views

Democrat presidential candidate Bernie Sanders suggested that taxpayers should fund abortions in poor countries during a CNN town hall debate on Wednesday night in response to whether he supports population control.

A Geography Professor Suggested This 38-State Map For The United States

0:03

0:15

Martha Readyoff, identified by CNN as a teacher, said to Sanders: "Human population growth has more than doubled in the last 50 years, the planet cannot sustain this growth."

"Empowering women, and educating everyone on the need to curb population growth seems a reason campaign to enact," Readyoff continued. "Would you be courageous enough to discuss this issue and make it a key feature of a plan to address climate catastrophe."

"The answer's 'yes,'" Bernie responded. "Women in the United States of Americas, by the way, have a right to control their own bodies and make reproductive decisions."

"And the Mexico City agreement — which denies American aid to those organizations around the world that allow women to have abortions or even get involved in birth control — to me is totally absurd," Sanders continued. "So I think, especially in poor countries around the world where women do not necessarily want to have large numbers of babies and where they can have the opportunity through birth control to control the number of kids they have, it's something I very strongly support."

Pete Buttigieg: Climate Change Fight Maybe Worse than World War II
55b931_election-2020-pete-buttigieg-81712-pete-buttigieg-democratic-presidential-640x437.jpg

AP Photo/Charles Krupa
CHARLIE SPIERING4 Sep 2019871
1:54
Mayor Pete Buttigieg on Wednesday called the fight against climate change possibly worse than the global struggle against the Nazis in World War II.

“This is the hardest thing we will have done certainly in my lifetime as a country, this on par with winning World War II,” he said. “Perhaps even more challenging than that.”

Bernie Suggests Funding Abortions In ‘Poor Countries’ To Fight Climate Change
bernie.jpg

JOSH EDELSON/AFP/Getty Images
ryan_saavedra.jpg

By RYAN SAAVEDRA
@REALSAAVEDRA
September 4, 2019
14k views

Democrat presidential candidate Bernie Sanders suggested that taxpayers should fund abortions in poor countries during a CNN town hall debate on Wednesday night in response to whether he supports population control.

A Geography Professor Suggested This 38-State Map For The United States

0:03

0:15

Martha Readyoff, identified by CNN as a teacher, said to Sanders: "Human population growth has more than doubled in the last 50 years, the planet cannot sustain this growth."

"Empowering women, and educating everyone on the need to curb population growth seems a reason campaign to enact," Readyoff continued. "Would you be courageous enough to discuss this issue and make it a key feature of a plan to address climate catastrophe."

"The answer's 'yes,'" Bernie responded. "Women in the United States of Americas, by the way, have a right to control their own bodies and make reproductive decisions."

"And the Mexico City agreement — which denies American aid to those organizations around the world that allow women to have abortions or even get involved in birth control — to me is totally absurd," Sanders continued. "So I think, especially in poor countries around the world where women do not necessarily want to have large numbers of babies and where they can have the opportunity through birth control to control the number of kids they have, it's something I very strongly support."
The big lie trending at the moment is that "climate change" is causing the mass illegal immigration from south and central America.
Bernie's final solution is to kill them in their own countries before they're born with our tax money.

Racists everywhere stand up and applaud.

Back