Climate and Weather

I posted some snap shots out of one in the climate thread.
Happy hunting.
Yes, yes, and the economic genius has laid out the true path in his economics thread . . . geniuses all of you with nono being the mad scientist, "IT'S ALIVE!" LTFOL
Why hasn't the world adopted your philosophy? The fools, letting a mind like yours go to waste! LOL!

Yes, yes, and the economic genius has laid out the true path in his economics thread . . . geniuses all of you with nono being the mad scientist, "IT'S ALIVE!" LTFOL
Why hasn't the world adopted your philosophy? The fools, letting a mind like yours go to waste! LOL!
Your incarnations of fictitious beings have no bearing on what is in fact, reality.

Wikipedia is not a valid source.
I have changed wikipedia errors myself.
I did so while researching one of my ancestors.

What was wrong with the article you corrected? Have you gone back to see how your effort was recorded in the history file attached to that article?

It is interesting that you use your experience in correcting errors in Wikipedia as evidence of its invalidity. As I have stated many times, it is a good starting point.

What was wrong with the article you corrected? Have you gone back to see how your effort was recorded in the history file attached to that article?

It is interesting that you use your experience in correcting errors in Wikipedia as evidence of its invalidity. As I have stated many times, it is a good starting point.
The changes I made are still there.
Had I not changed them, my assumption is that the wiki "facts" would still be wrong.

Back