Climate and Weather

Seriously E... from your first link.

Peep Ehasalu, who helped set up the museum, said that 60 of the hotel’s 423 rooms were bugged and reserved for “interesting persons” like foreign businessmen. Guests who were judged vulnerable to blackmail were put in a handful of rooms with holes in the walls through which special cameras..

So, 60 out of 432 rooms in your world means all.

Like I said, your links don't support you. Let go of the anchor and just come up for air and admit your wrong.

Or... continue to be the forum clown.

Would t have been in the 60? Or in the rest of the rooms?

There were 81,000,000,000 tourists last year visiting Russia...do you stand by your statement that they spy on every foreigner?

Would t have been in the 60? Or in the rest of the rooms?

You have no place to go. You have made a fool of yourself and lost all credibilty but to those of us who have been around we know this day was coming.

I'm enjoying this and I bet I'm not the only one...

Seriously E... from your first link.

Peep Ehasalu, who helped set up the museum, said that 60 of the hotel’s 423 rooms were bugged and reserved for “interesting persons” like foreign businessmen. Guests who were judged vulnerable to blackmail were put in a handful of rooms with holes in the walls through which special cameras..

So, 60 out of 432 rooms in your world means all.

Like I said, your links don't support you. Let go of the anchor and just come up for air and admit your wrong.

Or... continue to be the forum clown.

Funny how the TRUTH exposes Spola Henry everytime.....or should I say HIS LIES.....

Are you saying that you are proud of your membership on the 4nos team?
Based on the recent activities on this thread I would say you are lucky to be on any team. Your lack of, well you are lacking in everything that would be desirable, makes you the last person who should be commenting. You can not even find articles that back up your position (Badgers, General Lee, Russian spies) but choose to post links that babble on about the subjects but never cover your point.

You remind me an athlete who lives in the past and doesn't realise that his game is gone. We all have that friend.

Based on the recent activities on this thread I would say you are lucky to be on any team. Your lack of, well you are lacking in everything that would be desirable, makes you the last person who should be commenting. You can not even find articles that back up your position (Badgers, General Lee, Russian spies) but choose to post links that babble on about the subjects but never cover your point.

You remind me an athlete who lives in the past and doesn't realise that his game is gone. We all have that friend.

Badgers?

T knows that whatever he did in Russia, the Russians know about it.

So ....Tell us Mr Spola Henry ( Retired Navy computer sleuth ) what Donald J. Trump did in Russia....

This is your moment to partially redeem yourself by telling us what you oh so subtly are alluding to....

Come Mr Wizard.....spill the beans or just further solidify yourself as the Forum " Lying King " !

Back