Climate and Weather

TRWAP version. With math.

View attachment 1937

Can't remember where we were on the soft music. Don't want to have to page back through the endless rondo of "whose the pussy" to find it. So lets go with an old white guy's translation of Sanskrit love poetry instead as a soothing tonic. That should work.

"Death I take up as consolation....And never a bed without my bright darling. Most fit that you strike now, black guards. And let the fountain out before the dawn.

Even now-I know that I have savoured the hot taste of life. Lifting green cups and gold at the great feast. Just for a small and a forgotten time. I have had full in my eyes from off my bride. The whitest pouring of eternal light. The heavy knife. As to a gala day."

Are you channeling Comey ?

I am happy that the second set of graphs seem to be working. And who can forget winter 2016? Rockin' that Christmas child.
January 2016 I had the biggest and best broccoli in ten years.

B8KgmUfCEAA0cB4.jpg

Embrace reality Wez, are you ready? I don't think so, Tim.

Look it's the new cast of Dumb and Dumber . . . or is it Orange is the New Black . . . I know the Mrs. has canceled her plans to go with her cheating husband to Davos . . . will she be "lawyering up" now like everyone else?

Look it's the new cast of Dumb and Dumber . . . or is it Orange is the New Black . . . I know the Mrs. has canceled her plans to go with her cheating husband to Davos . . . will she be "lawyering up" now like everyone else?

Jealousy and Envy ....It's Rat's new deodorant !

It has the bouquet of an unbathed Illegal Homeless
person who reeks of Gov Jerry Brown's Policies !

Back