Climate and Weather

http://www.newyorker.com/humor/boro...ngered-by-new-strain-of-fact-resistant-humans

"MINNEAPOLIS (The Borowitz Report)—Scientists have discovered a powerful new strain of fact-resistant humans who are threatening the ability of Earth to sustain life, a sobering new study reports.

The research, conducted by the University of Minnesota, identifies a virulent strain of humans who are virtually immune to any form of verifiable knowledge, leaving scientists at a loss as to how to combat them."
Sounds like he describing most of the Democrat leadership.....

18813818_1856548924356077_2064742121472215133_n.jpg
You Lose Wez The Loser.
BREAKING: President Trump Officially Pulls U.S. Out Of Paris Climate Agreement

That's right Wez...." We The People " elected President Donald J. Trump and " We " will NOT
accept the Climate Change/Global Warming thuggery and theft of our hard earned Tax Dollars
and redistribute OUR money to foreign Nations.

The Premise is a LIE.
The Process is a Ponzi scheme.

We all say NONONONO to the Paris Accord Theft agreement !!!!

http://www.npr.org/2017/05/18/52899...ge-trump-to-remain-in-paris-climate-agreement

"Ben van Beurden is the CEO of Shell, the giant energy company. Even though he's in the business of selling fossil fuels, van Beurden tells NPR's Ari Shapiro the U.S. should stay in the climate agreement.

"We believe climate change is real," van Beurden says. "We believe that the world needs to go through an energy transition to prevent a very significant rise in global temperatures. And we need to be part of that solution in making it happen."

Opponents of the Paris climate agreement argue that governments should not require companies to limit their oil and gas exploration projects. But van Beurden says the industry wants governments around the world to develop a consistent policy.

"One of the biggest concerns that I have around climate change is the unpredictability in which governments will go about it," van Beurden says. "If we have a very clear understanding that governments, successive governments, will continue to act consistently with a certain policy set that we believe in, I have no issue with it."

Exxon Mobil, Chevron and BP have also pledged their support for the Paris climate pact. Exxon CEO Darren Woods wrote in a blog post the Paris accord creates "an effective framework for all countries to address rising emissions."

http://www.npr.org/2017/05/18/52899...ge-trump-to-remain-in-paris-climate-agreement

"Ben van Beurden is the CEO of Shell, the giant energy company. Even though he's in the business of selling fossil fuels, van Beurden tells NPR's Ari Shapiro the U.S. should stay in the climate agreement.

"We believe climate change is real," van Beurden says. "We believe that the world needs to go through an energy transition to prevent a very significant rise in global temperatures. And we need to be part of that solution in making it happen."

Opponents of the Paris climate agreement argue that governments should not require companies to limit their oil and gas exploration projects. But van Beurden says the industry wants governments around the world to develop a consistent policy.

"One of the biggest concerns that I have around climate change is the unpredictability in which governments will go about it," van Beurden says. "If we have a very clear understanding that governments, successive governments, will continue to act consistently with a certain policy set that we believe in, I have no issue with it."

Exxon Mobil, Chevron and BP have also pledged their support for the Paris climate pact. Exxon CEO Darren Woods wrote in a blog post the Paris accord creates "an effective framework for all countries to address rising emissions."
Sounds like they are a bunch of pussies, blowing in the wind.

Sounds like they are a bunch of pussies, blowing in the wind.

I guess that's what passes as a thoughtful addition to discussion from you.

At least we know this was not about the American workers, since green is the fastest growing jobs sector.

That's right Wez...." We The People " elected President Donald J. Trump and " We " will NOT
accept the Climate Change/Global Warming thuggery and theft of our hard earned Tax Dollars
and redistribute OUR money to foreign Nations.

The Premise is a LIE.
The Process is a Ponzi scheme.

We all say NONONONO to the Paris Accord Theft agreement !!!!
This is one of the expected binary synapses from Mr. Ono's lobotomized frontal cranium mass. His emotionless status in both motor and mental capability only allow him to register rudimentary negative formations of duplicating sounds that eminate to his remaining auditory and visual senses.

In this case, the staff unwisely had Fox News on in the Day Room, where Nonon was able to hear through his central nervous system spinal cortex. From that limited brain stem column, the EKG equipment captured his impulsive negative energies, converted them into language, and the facility's central computer system inadvertently processed those incoherent ramblings into a post.

Yesterday, by example, we were able to intercept a one word missive Nonon managed to pass through his heart monitor, "covfefe". What such a strange utterance means we can only speculate. Even our consultations with persons who are "really, really smart, believe me" have not shared this word's actual meaning.

I guess that's what passes as a thoughtful addition to discussion from you.

At least we know this was not about the American workers, since green is the fastest growing jobs sector.
Oh sorry, you must mean because I didn't threaten them? Douche Bag.

Back