Climate and Weather

So you admit to your shenanigans, good for you.
Wrong.
Im trying to help you, rat.

I remember a post awhile back, and I honestly cant remember where or when, but I think it was from multi-sport, and I remember thinking, ..."this may give someone prone to conspiracy theories, (like you) a reason to wax conspiratorial"

Rat,
I shouldnt have said anything, and just let you show everyone how batshit crazy you are, but I dont get off on watching people make asses out of themselves.

There was a post, one post, awhile back, I remember seeing.
Not intentional, I believe, but I do remember chuckling to myself.

No worries.
Me bringing this up will not tamp down rat's conspiracy bender.
No,..no.
It will only feed it.
I think I recall that post. We need to be, errr... I need to be more careful about what I post and what screen name we are using. Wait... go Waves!

Wrong.

I remember a post awhile back, and I honestly cant remember where or when, but I think it was from multi-sport, and I remember thinking, ..."this may give someone prone to conspiracy theories, (like you) a reason to wax conspiratorial"
I reposted that post, no mystery there.

Wrong.

Yeah, I'm sure the ass kissers believe you. You messed up, I quoted it before you could delete it and here we are. I really don't care how many different personalities you have that's your business.

graph01a.png

According to data released recently by the Energy Information Administration (EIA), CO2 emissions from America’s electric power sector have dropped by more than 25% since 2007, reversing a multi-decade increase, and they fell last year to a 28-year low, dropping to the lowest level since 1988 (see chart above). What accounts for that historically unprecedented reduction in CO2 emissions over the last nine years from generating the nation’s electricity? Increased electric power generation from renewables like wind and solar? That might have helped a little. But solar as an energy source accounted for only 0.90% of the electric power generated in the US last year, an almost insignificant amount. Wind energy is growing faster than solar as a source of electric power, and was responsible for 5.6% of America’s electric power last year, so that played a minor role in the reduction of CO2 emissions from the electric power sector. But the big story has been the increasing substitution of natural gas for coal as a fuel source for electric power, and the resulting huge reduction of CO2 emissions from coal’s decreasing contribution to generating electricity. Energy-related coal emissions from electric power were lower last year than in any year since 1978, nearly 40 years ago (EIA data here).

There was a post, one post, awhile back, I remember seeing.
Not intentional, I believe, but I do remember chuckling to myself.

No worries.
Me bringing this up will not tamp down rat's conspiracy bender.
No,..no.
It will only feed it.
We may never know the extent of your ego. Perhaps, as you all seem to be in lock-step, many of the id's on here are just you agreeing with yourself. Like Trump and his made up spokesmen (i.e. "John Miller") of the past possibly you feel the need to promote yourself and your ideas. We'll never know.

Back