Climate and Weather

He does.
Trump's almost as good at lying as Obama
Neither one was as good as Hillary.....
If you actually believe that, and aren't just playing up to your playground friends, you certainly have a seat on the short bus . . . partisanship has blinded you to reality, good luck with all that in real life.

President Donald Trump has authorized the denial of a request by Exxon Mobil Corp. to work with Russia’s state oil company on a joint drilling venture, according to The Hill.

After the United States imposed economic sanctions on Russian businesses, Exxon request that a waiver be approved to drill for oil near the Black Sea.

The decision may also coincide with Secretary of State Rex Tillerson's former position as CEO of Exxon.

Now Gore claims "the most criticized" part of the film was his assertion that the 9/11 memorial site would flood. Then, during Hurricane Sandy, it did!

But Gore creatively misremembers his own movie.

He had claimed the World Trade Center would flood because of a permanent 20-foot sea-level rise.

Actual scientists called that nonsense. It would take hundreds of years for such a thing to possibly happen.

But since the area flooded, briefly, Gore spins that as confirmation of his exaggerations.

This preview was the first I learned that theaters will soon show a sequel to Gore's film.

Google tells us that "An Inconvenient Sequel" got a standing ovation at the Sundance Film Festival. Trendy Hollywood is so dumb.--Stossel

President Donald Trump has authorized the denial of a request by Exxon Mobil Corp. to work with Russia’s state oil company on a joint drilling venture, according to The Hill.

After the United States imposed economic sanctions on Russian businesses, Exxon request that a waiver be approved to drill for oil near the Black Sea.

The decision may also coincide with Secretary of State Rex Tillerson's former position as CEO of Exxon.

Hello, anyone there?

Jimmy Carter and the Energy Crisis that Never Happened

Forty years ago tonight, President Jimmy Carter delivered his Address to the Nation on National Energy Policy, better known as the “Moral Equivalent of War” speech. Seated behind his ornate desk in the Oval Office and wearing a sober pinstriped suit, he offered a litany of dark predictions:

• “The oil and natural gas we rely on for 75 percent of our energy are running out.”
    • “Unless profound changes are made to lower oil consumption, we now believe that early in the 1980s the world will be demanding more oil than it can produce.”
    • “World oil production can probably keep going up for another six or eight years. But some time in the 1980s it can’t go up much more. Demand will overtake production. We have no choice about that.”
    • “We can’t substantially increase our domestic production…”
    • “Within ten years we would not be able to import enough oil—from any country, at any acceptable price.”
    • “If we fail to act soon, we will face an economic, social and political crisis that will threaten our free institutions.”
Instead of ridiculing Carter’s speech, let’s hope people learn from it. It shows the power of markets to deal with resource constraints.

https://fee.org/articles/jimmy-carter-and-the-energy-crisis-that-never-happened/

Tomato - tomatoe...

More like a cherry tomato and...
24F8A1AC00000578-0-image-m-42_1422015395617.jpg

If you actually believe that, and aren't just playing up to your playground friends, you certainly have a seat on the short bus . . . partisanship has blinded you to reality, good luck with all that in real life.
My life is blessed.
I have a wonderful family, great friends, live in a beautiful city in the greatest country in the world.
I've worked hard, never asked for, nor would I accept government assistance.
It doesn't matter what lying narcissistic buffoon happens to be President, I continue to work hard & probably will till the day I die.
Good economy, bad economy makes no difference to me, I figure out what I need to do to support my family & live where & do what I want.
Apparently the 'short bus' is better than standing in the street with my thumb in my ass, bitching, complaining and casting aspersions.
That's my reality...

Back