Climate and Weather

Yeah and you continue claiming he committed treason....
Pretty serious charge.
Yet he's a free man, no charges filed.
I'm gonna grab a beer and ponder why this man is free to walk the streets...

Maybe he's out walking with dick and w.

The nut cases on the left are the ones claiming treason...
But I'll go ahead and take your advise....time for a beer and a shot of Patron....
Stay out of the surf/storm runoff for a couple days Ratman.....
Just got back from CostCo, I bought a bottle of the Kirkland brand Silver, it's 100% pure blue agave and some online reviews (and my pal) claim it is comparable to the Patron Silver at 1/4 the price ($20 to $80) . . . we'll see. I am a bit of a tequila snob, so we'll see.

I have a small bird feeder hanging off a tree at the edge of our patio. Below it is a Rubbermaid container in which I keep the current stock of seed, which I usually buy in 10-20 pound bags when I see a good deal at hardware or pet stores.

During the rainstorms of the last few days, the top was blown off the container, and water accumulated a couple of inches deep in it. I dumped out as much water as I could and then got some more of the water off by putting the seed into collanders lined with paper towels. The I cycled the seed through our fruit dehydrator which had room for about 15% of it at a time. After I got all the seed back into the container and brought it in out of the wet patio, I threw in a few slices of dried-out bread-loaf heels (that were being saved for the birds) and shook up the mix every couple of hours. This morning the bread slices are all soft and moist and the seed is noticeably drier.

I have a small bird feeder hanging off a tree at the edge of our patio. Below it is a Rubbermaid container in which I keep the current stock of seed, which I usually buy in 10-20 pound bags when I see a good deal at hardware or pet stores.

During the rainstorms of the last few days, the top was blown off the container, and water accumulated a couple of inches deep in it. I dumped out as much water as I could and then got some more of the water off by putting the seed into collanders lined with paper towels. The I cycled the seed through our fruit dehydrator which had room for about 15% of it at a time. After I got all the seed back into the container and brought it in out of the wet patio, I threw in a few slices of dried-out bread-loaf heels (that were being saved for the birds) and shook up the mix every couple of hours. This morning the bread slices are all soft and moist and the seed is noticeably drier.

Don't throw these away when you see them in stuff you buy. They're very useful, put them in gym bags and tons of other places you want to keep dry.

https://www.google.com/search?q=kee...ns0pzSAhUS82MKHUz_APkQsxgIHA&biw=1920&bih=960

Great, sounds like you forgot your Sat pills.

Just got back from CostCo, I bought a bottle of the Kirkland brand Silver, it's 100% pure blue agave and some online reviews (and my pal) claim it is comparable to the Patron Silver at 1/4 the price ($20 to $80) . . . we'll see. I am a bit of a tequila snob, so we'll see.
We will expect a full & complete report.
I understand if you drink enough of the stuff it kills the bad juju from surfing in the storm runoff.
Keep us posted....

Back