Campus Visits?

Dubs,

The unofficial visits occurred during freshman year, and the summer between 9th/10th grades. The offer was extended in Oct of her sophomore year. The good Sheriff said it correctly...don’t jump at the first offer. And the good offers will not put an artificial deadline of acceptance on the offer. My daughter waited until she all the information under her belt and then she went with the one that was at the top of her list. She committed to the program about 5 weeks after the offer was extended.

Also, make sure your player keeps up a good flow of communication with the coaching staff...inform them of upcoming tourneys, league performance, and other pertinent details to let them know of her continued interest. And most of all, enjoy the ride. This part of her life is fleeting and will be gone too soon. I hope she has fun with the process and the same for the rest of the family.

Thank you for that. It's been difficult because she's feeling stress. I try to explain that it's a marathon, but she's 14 and that's not an easy concept to internalize. Honestly, my feeling is that this offer will not be what we as a family are looking for. However, the school is amazing, close to home and the soccer program is nothing to sniff at either. If we decline the offer and say we are looking for more, does that potentially kill her opportunity at that school? I feel like we're kind of on an island here, in terms of knowing what to do. All the feedback/advice on this forum has been invaluable, as we don't really get a lot of good strategy from her coach and there's no way I'm paying for a service, so I really appreciate the help. But, it's true... Everyone's journey is their own. I'll keep you posted as we move along. Hopefully there's something to talk about soon.

Thank you for that. It's been difficult because she's feeling stress. I try to explain that it's a marathon, but she's 14 and that's not an easy concept to internalize. Honestly, my feeling is that this offer will not be what we as a family are looking for. However, the school is amazing, close to home and the soccer program is nothing to sniff at either. If we decline the offer and say we are looking for more, does that potentially kill her opportunity at that school? I feel like we're kind of on an island here, in terms of knowing what to do. All the feedback/advice on this forum has been invaluable, as we don't really get a lot of good strategy from her coach and there's no way I'm paying for a service, so I really appreciate the help. But, it's true... Everyone's journey is their own. I'll keep you posted as we move along. Hopefully there's something to talk about soon.

Depends on the school, the coach, and your kid's abilities, or at least how those abilities are seen by the coach.

Not to mention that sooner or later your daughter is going to tell somebody about daddy’s little games he likes to play. I knew that there were a lot of pedophiles in Arizona but you are the worst.
Hi douche. Are you having CTE problems? I thought you already knew who I am. I guess not. CTE and low IQ are a bad combo.

Thank you for that. It's been difficult because she's feeling stress. I try to explain that it's a marathon, but she's 14 and that's not an easy concept to internalize. Honestly, my feeling is that this offer will not be what we as a family are looking for. However, the school is amazing, close to home and the soccer program is nothing to sniff at either. If we decline the offer and say we are looking for more, does that potentially kill her opportunity at that school?
I would not say you are declining the option. Being 14 is a great excuse to use. We said that right now this is exactly the type of school she likes but she has not yet even decided on a major or school size (which is a big one for a lot of kids) and thus we would be doing the school is disservice to commit now. Being so young no one took it as being immature (or at least they did not say that to our faces.)

I would not say you are declining the option. Being 14 is a great excuse to use. We said that right now this is exactly the type of school she likes but she has not yet even decided on a major or school size (which is a big one for a lot of kids) and thus we would be doing the school is disservice to commit now. Being so young no one took it as being immature (or at least they did not say that to our faces.)
Fact x 2! It’s always good to have one in the back pocket.

Hi douche. Are you having CTE problems? I thought you already knew who I am. I guess not. CTE and low IQ are a bad combo.

The only thing that you need to do you pu$$y is give me your phone number. You won’t because you are a coward and you know that I would use it and that would expose your vagina.

Hi douche. I am not sure if your last post is related to your low IQ or CTE. Probably both. You are pathetic and so mad.

Push_up - 99
Map - 0

The only thing that you need to do you pu$$y is give me your phone number. You won’t because you are a coward and you know that I would use it and that would expose your vagina.
If you know who push_up is, it is easy to find his phone number and go to a game his kiddo is playing in. Mystery Train asked a legitimate question that many of us are interested in. If you can answer it great, otherwise stop the nonsense. It is sad you feel the need to talk derogatory about people's children and make the conversation about you and yours, especially when we all know who you and your kid are.

Not to mention that sooner or later your daughter is going to tell somebody about daddy’s little games he likes to play. I knew that there were a lot of pedophiles in Arizona but you are the worst.
Honestly what is wrong with you?

Back