California Gubernatorial Race

Watched the debate tonight. I like the two most unlikely to advance, Delaine Eastin and John Chiang. Both are short, not particularly eye pleasing, one is a woman and one is Asian. They are of course the most straight forward, honest, intelligent, well spoken, civil and hard nosed . . . but people don't seem to vote for those qualities anymore. The two Republicans tried to be the most Trumpian with Travis Allen winning that competition. The other Republican, John Cox a businessman tried to play the 'outsider' role, neither seemed to realize this is California not Arizona. Both Newsom and Villaraigosa showed political chops and experience, and, although both gave good responses when responding to their past sexual indiscretions, that seemed to slow their momentum. They both came back strong but were set back for a moment.

Watched the debate tonight. I like the two most unlikely to advance, Delaine Eastin and John Chiang. Both are short, not particularly eye pleasing, one is a woman and one is Asian. They are of course the most straight forward, honest, intelligent, well spoken, civil and hard nosed . . . but people don't seem to vote for those qualities anymore. The two Republicans tried to be the most Trumpian with Travis Allen winning that competition. The other Republican, John Cox a businessman tried to play the 'outsider' role, neither seemed to realize this is California not Arizona. Both Newsom and Villaraigosa showed political chops and experience, and, although both gave good responses when responding to their past sexual indiscretions, that seemed to slow their momentum. They both came back strong but were set back for a moment.
I already know who Im voting for.
It wont matter, but I still vote every single time.

I was watching the Padres/Nationals game.

Did they have all 27 candidates?
Just the 6, there was mention by Newsom about the others. It was mostly respectful except for Travis Allen who was basically yelling with a smirk on his face (knowing his opinions wouldn't be popular but egging the crowd on despite the fact) trying to seem Trump-like, he got murmurs and boos. Cox was mostly respectful while citing the Trump party line, but lead me to believe that's all he had was the party line.

. . . but of course you won't tell us until all the ballots have been tallied . . . and the winner is!

California's absolutely CROOKED election system is rigged to
put the TWO highest in primaries against each other.....
That means Democrat against Democrat....

Two complete Fuck ups ....
Villaraigosa (D) vs Newsom (D).....

Now hows that for a CROOKED COMMUNIST system in California !

Maybe we could get the governator to come back? What a great example of a Republican governor he was!

10 x Better than the one he replaced and now with the Closet Homosexual's record
about to be etched in the History books.....He's 10 x better than the current occupant.
That includes his Housemaid scandal....
Jerry Brown will go down as the worst Governor EVER to date in California !

10 x Better than the one he replaced and now with the Closet Homosexual's record
about to be etched in the History books.....He's 10 x better than the current occupant.
That includes his Housemaid scandal....
Jerry Brown will go down as the worst Governor EVER to date in California !
The other guy before the puss-enator was just as bad, but he got nixed before he could do a Jerry Brown.

Back