Real so cal vs Lvpsa 50%
Beach 55% vs Legends
Scottsdale 50%vs Strikers

semis
Blues/rennie 65% vs Lvpsa
Beach vs Scottsdale 50%

finals
Lvpsa 55% vs Scottsdale

The 2003 forum has been VERY quiet these days...so thanks for trying to light a spark!

A few other predictions...based on probability percentages:
  • 99.9% that Gefelchnik finds the local watering hole before sundown on day #1
  • 82.5% that Keeper Pops' dd wears the "Caltrans" kit at some point this weekend
  • 76.1% that Bababooey's dd and my dd talk about how much homework they already have this year at school!
  • 66.6% that Pooka made a few phone-calls to the Blues Cup director to ensure her dd's team wasn't matched up against her Discovery team in pool-play for a second SoCal tournament in a row!
  • 23.3% that Reride and the family will use the train as their primary method of transportation to get into San Diego county this weekend in order to avoid the inevitable holiday weekend freeway traffic
  • 1.9% chance the I show up to our first game tomorrow morning at 6:30 a.m.!?#@*&! without a Starbucks venti drip coffee in both hands!
Good luck to everyone this weekend...safe travels to all...and thanks Lvdepech for trying to get some dialogue going again on these boards!!!

A-blues...by a mile
B- Real SoCal, but legends could take it as well
C-Beach
D-LVPSA
E-Toughest bracket- on paper scottsdale Blackhawks should take it easily. Del Mar Sharks are very tough and could pull the upset, as could the Eagles. Blues Holley are a long-shot, but did very well at surf cup.

Good luck to all the girls this weekend!
Lol I won't say I made any calls, but you see we are in different brackets!

80% chance that the two Vegas teams will be playing wearing their under armor shirts because 75 degrees is freezing to us!

The 2003 forum has been VERY quiet these days...so thanks for trying to light a spark!

A few other predictions...based on probability percentages:
  • 99.9% that Gefelchnik finds the local watering hole before sundown on day #1
  • 82.5% that Keeper Pops' dd wears the "Caltrans" kit at some point this weekend
  • 76.1% that Bababooey's dd and my dd talk about how much homework they already have this year at school!
  • 66.6% that Pooka made a few phone-calls to the Blues Cup director to ensure her dd's team wasn't matched up against her Discovery team in pool-play for a second SoCal tournament in a row!
  • 23.3% that Reride and the family will use the train as their primary method of transportation to get into San Diego county this weekend in order to avoid the inevitable holiday weekend freeway traffic
  • 1.9% chance the I show up to our first game tomorrow morning at 6:30 a.m.!?#@*&! without a Starbucks venti drip coffee in both hands!
Good luck to everyone this weekend...safe travels to all...and thanks Lvdepech for trying to get some dialogue going again on these boards!!!

:DI gotta say, the train is great for us when playing at the Oside fields.

Back